打工姐妹花第一季 第258期:换衣潜入(在线收听

   So you can just walk in here? Anyone can just walk right in? 你就这么大摇大摆地走进来啊?这里谁都可以随便进的吗?

  Well, it helps that last year I made out with the tent flap guard, Rico, but basically, yeah, anyone. 去年我是靠跟里克那个帐篷保安亲热才进来的,但基本上谁都能进
  When I think of all the times I left my purse on a table here unattended, I shudder... Shudder. 当我回想起过去我把钱包仍在桌子上跑掉时,我的心在颤抖啊,颤抖。
  Okay, so we can't get in the actual building without being caterers, 好啦,我们不装成服务员,进不去主楼
  so we have to change into those uniforms. 所以我们得换上制服
  Wait. You never mentioned anything about a rent-a-clothes situation. 慢着。你刚可没有跟我说需要把礼服换掉哦
  Small price to pay for us making it. 想进去总得付出点代价嘛
  Is it? Is it a small price to pay? 是吗,这真的是小小的代价吗
  Hurry, we have a superstar to stalk! 快点,我们得跟踪大明星呢
  I thought I would hate it, but I'm kind of into it. I'm very Janelle Monae. 我原以为我会很抗拒,但我现在蛮喜欢的。我超像加奈儿·梦奈的。
  No, you're Janelle I-have-no-Monae. 不,你是加奈儿·恶梦吧
  What are we going to do with our dresses? 那我们的礼服怎么办
  We can't leave them out here. I need them inside. 不能把它们留在这里,我进里面还要穿呢
  I have to look amazing when I meet Martha Stewart. 我必须美美的见玛莎·斯图尔特
  What does it matter what we're wearing? 我们穿什么去见她很重要吗
  We're still going to be the two crazy girls chasing her down with a cupcake. 反正我们是两个拿着小蛋糕四处找她的疯婆子
  That's why it matters. 所以衣着就更重要啦
  I know. Here. Help me get the shelves out of this. 我知道了,这里。帮我把架子拿出来。
  We can hang our dresses in here and push them in. 我们可以把礼服挂里面,然后把它们推进去。
  Brilliant. Kind of like the Louis Vuitton travel wardrobe I used to have. 真聪明。这柜子有点像我以前的LV旅行衣柜
  Or the service elevator I was born in. 或者像我妈生我时的那个电梯。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/414502.html