打工姐妹花第一季 第259期:换衣潜入(2)(在线收听) |
Coming through, hot food. 借过,滚汤热菜 Look out, very hot! Man, it's hot. 小心,热气腾腾,天啊,热死了
You're a waiter, not a weatherman. 你是个服务员,不是气象员
Hey, pretty girls, I like the way you push around that big steel box 美女,我喜欢你鼓捣大铁箱的方式
why don't you come over here and I'll have sex with you? 你何不过来,让我打一炮
A display like that really makes you appreciate Oleg's nuanced wit. 这样赤裸裸的言语,真让人感激奥列格恰如其分的调戏
Okay, let's go right to the ladies room so we can change. 好吧,我们直接去女厕所换衣服吧
Is it that way or that way? What? Shh, Johnny! 是走这边,还是那边?怎么了?强尼也在
How'd he get invited? This used to be an exclusive event. 怎么会邀请他?这过去可是私人聚会
He's "Made it," he goes where "Made it" People go. 他现在是"成功人士",当然去"成功人士"该去的地方
Why are we hiding from that lowlife? 你干嘛躲着那个混蛋啊
If he sees me in another waiter uniform, I'm the sad girl always in the uniform. 如果他看见我穿着另一身服务生制服,我永远都是穿制服的可怜姑娘。
If he sees me in that dress at the ball, he can suck it. 如果他在舞会上看见我穿着礼服出现,那他可以回家擦眼泪了。
Ladies room, that way. 女厕所,在那边
The ladies room is right down here. Push harder. 女厕所就在这里。用力推。
Harder! Do you want Martha to see you dressed like that? 用力啊,你难道想穿成这样见玛莎吗
Move! Coming through! Excuse us. Food emergency. 闪开,借过!让一下。食物紧急情况
Fingers, fingers, fingers, fingers. 我的手指,手指,手指,手指
Coming through, coming through. Excuse us. Look alive, red! I almost hit you. Hold up. 借过,借过。让一下,看着点,红姑娘。我差点撞到你了,等等
Now just hold up. What is going on right now? You can't bring food in here. 你俩等等,这是怎么回事?你不能带食物进这儿
Oh, it's not food. That would be weird. 这不是食物,谁会带食物进来呀
It's dresses. We have to change into these, 'cause she has this guy she wants to impress, 这是礼服,我们得换上它,因为她要让一个男人刮目相看
and I have to change into it because I'm stalking Martha Stewart. 而我要换是因为我在跟踪玛莎·斯图尔特
Ooh, I'd be a terrible spy. 啊哦,我一定是个烂间谍
Usually I don't get the long stories till the end of the night, 通常在一晚结束后才有人跟我讲故事
and by then, the girls are crying and begging me for Wisdom and tic tacs. 那时,姑娘们会哭着求我给她们长长脑子,缩缩奶子。
I'll go first. I have to get two of these in one dress. 我先去。把这"胸器"塞进一条裙子,需要点时间。
Miss, do you have a shoehorn? 女士,请问你有鞋拔子吗? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/414503.html |