绿箭侠第一季 第326期:费利西蒂当说客(在线收听

   What do you want?  你想干嘛

  Is that any way to treat a girl who just walked up 6 flights of stairs?  你就这样招待一位爬了六层楼梯的姑娘吗?
  No, it's not. Where are my manners? Come on in. Thank you. 当然不是,抱歉,快请进。谢谢。
  Welcome. Did you do these? 欢迎到访。这些都是你布置的?
  You know, felicity, Oliver and I don't need a relationship counselor. 费利西蒂,你知道,奥利弗和我不需要别人来处理关系。
  That hasn't been my experience. We have a lead on Walter. 那也不是我的专长。我们得到沃尔特的消息了。
  I need you to come back and help us find him.  我需要你回来帮我们找他
  Oliver put you up to this?  奥利弗让你来的吗
  No. He doesn't even know I'm here. Look. 不是。他根本不知道我过来。听着。
  I know Oliver didn't help you find your brother's killer and that hurts. It sucks. But...  我知道奥利弗没有帮你找到杀你哥哥的凶手,这让你很伤心,糟透了,但是...
  you gotta know if it was your life on the line  你要知道,如果命悬一线的人是你
  and not just your... very understandable vendetta, he would be there for you. No hesitation. 而不是你的宿敌的话,他绝对会帮你。毫不迟疑。
  And I don't want a partnership with those kind of qualifications, Felicity. 我可不想要个有条件的搭档,费利西蒂。
  I know Oliver's religiously against admitting he's wrong. Truth is, he needs you. 我知道奥利弗绝不会承认他错了。事实上,他需要你。
  Yeah. And when Oliver is ready to say that, he knows where I live. 是的。如果奥利弗准备好对我说这话了,他知道怎么找到我。
  Sorry for bothering you.  抱歉,打扰了
  It's no bother. I hope you find him.  没事的,我希望你找到他。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/415219.html