木偶奇遇记 第147期:匹诺曹落入鱼腹(9)(在线收听

   "Mine is an opinion," replied the Tunny, "and opinions should be respected." “我这是一种意见,”金枪鱼回答说,“既然是意见,就应当受到尊重。”

  "But I want to get out of this place. I want to escape." "Go, if you can!" “我要离开这儿,我要逃走。”“走吧,只要你做得到!”
  "Is this Shark that has swallowed us very long?" asked the Marionette. “吞下咱们的这条鲨鱼很长吗?”木偶问道。
  "His body, not counting the tail, is almost a mile long." “他的身体不算尾巴就有一英里长。”
  While talking in the darkness, Pinocchio thought he saw a faint light in the distance. 他们正在黑暗中说着话,皮诺乔觉得远远好像看见一点微弱的亮光。
  "What can that be?" he said to the Tunny. “那能是什么啊?”皮诺乔对金枪鱼说。
  "Some other poor fish, waiting as patiently as we to be digested by the Shark." “其它可怜的鱼,跟咱俩一样,在耐心等着被鲨鱼消化。”
  "I want to see him. He may be an old fish and may know some way of escape." “我想去找找他,他也许是一条年长的鱼,能知道怎么逃出去呢?”
  "I wish you all good luck, dear Marionette." “我祝你好运,亲爱的木偶。”
  "Good-by, Tunny." "Good-by, Marionette, and good luck." “再见,金枪鱼。”“再见,木偶,好运。”
  "When shall I see you again?" "Who knows? It is better not to think about it." “我们什么时候还能再见?”“谁知道?最好还是别想这个了。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/moqyj/416946.html