绿箭侠第一季 第344期:沃尔特回到家中(在线收听

   Everything's exactly as you left it. 一切都和你离开前一样

  How are you feeling, Walter? 你感觉怎么样,沃尔特?
  I'm on the mend, thank you, Oliver. 还在恢复中,谢谢,奥利弗。
  Oh, I'm so glad you're home. 真高兴你回家了
  That makes two of us. 对我们俩来说都是好消息。
  All of us. We've prepared a delicious brunch for you. All your favorites. 对大家来说也是。我们为你准备了一顿美味的早午餐。全是你爱吃的。
  Oh, yum, English food. 英国菜
  Actually, I'm more tired from the drive than I expected. 说实话我没想到会这么累
  So I think I'd like to lie down for a bit. Yes, of course. 所以我还是先去躺一会儿吧。当然,没问题。
  Walter doesn't really seem like himself. 沃尔特好像变了
  He's gone through a lot. It's just... going to take a little bit of time. 他经历了太多事。只是...还需要一些时间调整。
  I'm really sick of us all having to go through a lot, you know? 我真是受够了我们都得经历很多事。
  Six scientists and three security personnel are confirmed killed in the massacre. 在大屠杀中,六名科学家及三名安保人员已被证实身亡。
  Among the dead, respected seismologist Brian Markov. 死者中包括德高望重的地震学家布莱恩·马尔科夫。
  A spokesperson for Unidac Industries says a comment would be forthcoming. 一名尤尼达克工业的发言人说即将对此作出评论。
  Mom, we need to talk. Oh, uh, later, Oliver. 妈妈,我们得谈谈。回头再谈吧,奥利弗。
  ...co-workers, parents and families of all the victims to see how they're coping with their loss. ...所有死者的同事、父母和家人想要知道他们打算如何处理这件事。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/417839.html