绿箭侠第一季 第371期:计划提前(在线收听

   No more lies, Mom. The undertaking. We need to stop it. 别再骗我了,妈妈。那个计划。我们得阻止。

  Everything I have ever said or done has been to protect you and your sister. 我所说所为都是为了保护你和你妹妹。
  What about all those people in the glades? 那贫民区那些人呢?
  I'm not their mother. 我不是他们的母亲
  I spoke to Malcolm. You what?! 我和马尔科姆谈过了。什么?
  He could have killed you. He killed your father. 他也许会杀了你的。他就杀了你父亲。
  No, he didn't. After the "Gambit" went down, dad and I both made it to the life raft. 不,不是他杀的。"金牌"号沉没之后,我和爸爸都活着上了救生艇。
  And then we drifted, for days. 我们漂流了好几天
  In the end, there wasn't enough food and water for both of us. 最后,水和粮不够我们俩吃的了。
  So he shot himself in the head. 所以他饮弹自尽了
  I don't want to hear this. 我不想听。
  He sacrificed himself... so that I could live. 他为了让我活下去,牺牲了自己的生命。
  Do you really think that I could go on living knowing that you sacrificed thousands more in my name? 你真觉得在我知道你为了我牺牲了这么多人命之后,还能好好活下去吗?
  Mom. Please. You have to help me stop Malcolm. 妈妈。求你了。你得帮我阻止马尔科姆。
  We need to know where the device is. 我们得弄清楚那个设备在哪
  Malcolm. How can I help you? I see. Yes, thank you for calling. 马尔科姆。有事吗?我知道了。好,感谢告知。
  What is it? 怎么了?
  Malcolm's accelerated his timetable. 马尔科姆加快了进程
  The undertaking is... is happening tonight. Where you going? 计划会在今晚行动。你要去哪?
  Somebody in this family needs to put an end to this. Whatever the cost. 这个家里总要有人来了结此事。无论付出何种代价。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/422568.html