绿箭侠第一季 第372期:决战前的告别(在线收听

   I woke up and you were gone. 我醒来的时候你已经走了。

  I'm really sorry about that. 我很抱歉。
  Oliver, I'm trying not to think that our history's repeating; that you're scared again. 奥利弗,我努力让自己不要去想我们又重蹈覆辙,而你又害怕了。
  No. That's not it. 不。不是这样。
  Then will you tell me what's going on with you? 那你能不能告诉我你到底怎么了?
  There are so many things that I have wanted to tell you for so long. 一直以来,我有好多事要告诉你。
  I never told you what happened to me on the island. 我从没跟你说过在那个岛上发生了什么。
  You didn't have to. I can see that it changed you. 你不用说。我知道那个岛改变了你。
  That's the thing. Laurel, it didn't. 问题就在这。劳蕾尔,它并没有。
  Those five years didn't change me. They just... they scraped away all the things that I wasn't, 那五年并没有改变我。而是抹去了所有本不属于我的东西,
  and revealed the person I always was, which is the person... that's who you always saw. 让我认清了真正的自己,那个我,一直在你眼里。
  I don't know how you saw it, but you did. 我不知道你是怎么看透我的,但你确实做到了。
  Nobody in my life is who I thought they were... Except you. 我生命中的所有人都不是我想象中的那样,除了你。
  Laurel, I need you to do something for me. 劳蕾尔,帮我一个忙。
  Stay out of the glades tonight. Why? 今晚不要去贫民区。为什么?
  You'll know soon. One way or the other. I have to go. 你很快就知道了。无论如何都会知道。我要走了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/422569.html