实战口语情景对话 第6期:日本艺术(在线收听

 Anili: You know any thing? 你能讲讲吗?

Reiko: Yes. Ikebana, it's an art of flowers and it's quite different from Western style flower arrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower, only with one flower. 好的。花道是一种花的艺术,它和西方的插花截然不同,因为花道的理论是,一个花器插一枝花。
Anili: Oh, really! 真的!
Reiko: And it's, the flower arrangement in Japan is not only decorating flowers but it's an art with flowers and space. 是的,日本的花道不仅仅是装饰花朵,而是一种用花朵展示空间的艺术。
Anili: I see. 了解。
Reiko: The air between the flowers and also the room, and everything, it shows the space or even the universe, and that. 花与花之间的空间,以至于整个花道表达了人世间的空间感,甚至整个宇宙。
Anili: What's another Japanese art? 日本还有什么其他的艺术形式?
Reiko: Japanese art? Mm, Ikebana! Tea Ceremony! 日本的艺术有花道,茶道!
Anili: Tea Ceremony! 茶道!
Reiko: Tea Ceremony! 茶道!
Anili: Tea Ceremony! Tell me about Tea Ceremony. 茶道!跟我讲讲茶道。
Reiko: Tea Ceremony! It's, there's a certain way you have to make tea, not only make tea, there's a certain way to for example wipe a bowl. 茶道!茶道是一种制茶的特殊方式,不光是煮茶,还包括擦拭茶杯等步骤。
Anili: I see. 了解。
Reiko: Yes, with one piece of cloth, and you need to learn how to fold the cloth so that you use each part of the cloth only once to wipe the bowl 是的,你要学习如何折叠一片布,保证擦拭完茶具,这块布的每一面都只用过一次。
Anili: OK. 好的。
Reiko: Yeah, so it's a complicated traditional procedure in a sense but. 是的,在某种意义上说,茶道是一种传统的制茶过程。
Anili: How do you learn that? Is that something that your mother would teach you? How do people learn that? 你是如何学习这些的?是你母亲教你的吗?人们是如何学习这些艺术形式的?
Reiko: There's some professionals for both flower arrangement and tea ceremony. So you need to go to a school, yes, and learn from your teacher and their hierarchy and the organization and you need to pass each test to go, climb up the ladder in the hierarchy. 在学校有专业的插花和茶道老师。你需要去学校学习,向老师的等级和组织能力学习,你还需要通过各种考试,逐渐提升自己的水平。
Anili: I see. Fantastic. 我知道了,真是太棒了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424752.html