实战口语情景对话 第38期:家庭旅馆 The Guesthouse(在线收听

 Todd: OK. Daisuke, we're going to talk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse. 好的,大辅,我们来谈谈小型家庭旅馆。我们住在一家旅馆。

Daisuke: Yes. 是的。

Todd: There's lots of people here. 这儿住着很多人。

Daisuke: Yep. 是的。

Todd: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse? 你觉得这家旅馆怎么样?

Daisuke: It's quite nice to meet different people from different countries. 住在这儿很好,总能认识来自不同国家的人。

Todd: Uh-huh, what do you do at night at the guesthouse? 晚上你在旅馆都做什么?

Daisuke: At night? 晚上?

Todd: Yeah! 是的!

Daisuke: Normally, I work quite early, so I start working quite early so, I'm sleeping at night. 通常,我很早工作,我每天都要早起工作,所以我晚上睡觉早。

Todd: Oh, you don't party with the people, or have drinks or anything? 你不参加聚会吗,喝酒或是做其他的事?

Daisuke: Only on Saturday. But Saturday, after I work, after work I go to Ginza to have a drink with my workmates. 只有周六会。但周六也要在我完成工作后,下班后我去银座和我的同事喝一杯。

Todd: Oh, OK. 哦,好的。

Daisuke: Then, I come back quite late, so maybe I stay here maybe for two hours or something. 然后,我回来得很晚,也许只能回来待2个小时左右。

Todd: Oh, really! Oh, OK. Um, and do you know everybody at the guesthouse? Do you know everybody here? 哦,真的!好的。你认识这家旅馆的所有人吗?你认识这儿的所有人?

Daisuke: I don't think I know everbody, but I know some people who comes down to the first floor, and yeah. 我想我不认识所有人,但我认识一些经常下楼到一层的人。

Todd: Yeah, you just hang out? 好的,你刚回来吗?

Daisuke: Hang out. 我刚刚出去了。

Todd: Yeah, OK, um, and how long do you plan to live here at the guesthouse? 好的,你打算在旅馆住多久?

Daisuke: My plan is, um, I'm gonna live here within one month, so it will be, uh, four months. 我的计划是,嗯,再在旅馆里住1个月,也就是说一共4个月。

Todd: Four months. Oh, you're going to move. 4个月。你要搬走了。

Daisuke: Yeah. 是的。

Todd: Really? Why? 真的?为什么?

Daisuke: Uh, I'm searching for the job in the restaurant. As long as, as I get the job I'd like to move and live close to the restaurant. Cause the restaurant life is quite long hours, so I have to live, you know, live close to the restaurant. Get some sleep. 我正在一家餐馆里找工作。我一有工作,我就会搬到餐馆附近住。因为餐馆都是长时间营业,所以我必须住得离餐馆近一些。这样能多睡会儿。

Todd: Yeah. What kind of restaurant job? Cook or waiter or..? 好的。你在餐馆里做什么工作?厨师还是服务员?

Daisuke: A chef. 我是厨师。

Todd: A chef? 厨师?

Daisuke: A cook, of course cook. 厨师,当然了,厨师。

Todd: Oh, OK. 好的。

Daisuke: I don't get any skills, I don't have any skills, so I have to start from the bottom, but, I want to do the Japanese cuisine. 我没有任何技能,我没有任何烹饪技能,所以我必须从头学起,但我想学习制作日本料理。

Todd: Oh, OK. Great! Alright thanks a lot Daisuke. 哦,好的。真棒!十分谢谢你,大辅。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424800.html