实战口语情景对话 第44期:美国最好大洲 Great State(在线收听

 Todd: OK. Hey, hello! 嗨,你好!

Tim: Hey, how's it going? 嗨,你过得好吗?
Todd: Doing pretty good. Could you introduce yourself please? 我过得很好。你能像我们介绍一下自己吗?
Tim: Yeah, I'm Tim Peterson. I'm from Oregon in the United States. 好的,我叫蒂姆·彼得森。我来自美国的俄勒冈州。
Todd: Oh, nice. You're from Oregon. 哦,很棒。你来自俄勒冈州。
Tim: Yeah. 是的。
Todd: OK, and were you born there? 你在那里出生?
Tim: Yes, I was born there. 是的,我是在那里出生的。
Todd: Oh, really, did you ever live in any other states or..? 哦,真的,你在其它州居住过吗?
Tim: Uh, I lived in Wyoming for a really short time. 我曾在怀俄明州住过很短的一段时间。
Todd: Oh, really. 哦,真的。
Tim: And, I've lived in California for a short time too. 我还在加利福尼亚州住过很短的一段时间。
Todd: OK. Of those three states, which one is the best? 好的。这三个州,哪个最好?
Tim: Oregon. 俄勒冈州。
Todd: Really? Why? 真的?为什么?
Tim: It's got lots of nature. It's really beautiful, I think. In the United States probably Oregon and Washington state are the most beautiful. 俄勒冈州有许多自然风光。我认为那里真的很美。全美国,可能就俄勒冈州和华盛顿的风景最好了。
Todd: Oh, OK. 哦,好吧。
Tim: Lots, lots of green stuff and the lots of nature. Good mountains, good streams good water. 俄勒冈州有许多的树和自然风光。很多山,很多小溪和水流。
Todd: Wow! Well, what about Wyoming? 哇!那怀俄明州呢?
Tim: Wyoming is nice but it is really dry. And it's really sort of dark. 怀俄明州很好,但那里太干燥了。那里的阳光也不好。
Todd: Oh. OK. Wow, so when you grow old and retire someday, you're a very guy, but when you grow old, would you like to live in Oregon? 哦,好的。哇,如果有一天等你老了,退休了,你还是一个人,你老了会来俄勒冈住吗?
Tim: Ah, Oregon or Washington. Maybe Alaska. 啊,俄勒冈或是华盛顿。也许是阿拉斯加。
Todd: Yeah! Not California? 是吗,没有加利福尼亚?
Tim: No! 没有!
Todd: Man, the Golden State. 兄弟,那可是黄金之州。
Tim: Yeah, too many people. 是的,那里人口太多了。
Todd: Alright, Yeah! Ok. Thanks a lot. 好吧,是的!谢谢你。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424806.html