实战口语情景对话 第47期:感冒 The Cold(在线收听

 Todd: OK. Hello! 你好!

Conrad: Hi, Todd. 你好,托德。
Todd: How are you doing? 你过得怎么样?
Conrad: Oh, not too good. I've got a little bit of a cold I think. 哦,不是很好。我有点儿感冒。
Todd: Oh, man. That's not...that's not good. 哦,老兄。这可不好。
Conrad: Yeah. 是啊。
Todd: How long have you had the cold? 你感冒多长时间了?
Conrad: I think just, uh, starting a couple nights ago. 我刚感冒,我想只有几天。
Todd: Oh, really? 哦,真的?
Conrad: Yeah. 是的。
Todd: Oh, man. What are you doing for it? 哦,老兄。你现在怎么治感冒?
Conrad: Oh, just trying to take it easy, right now, I'm just, um, resting. 哦,只是试着让自己舒服点儿,现在我正在休息。
Todd: Uh-huh. 啊哈。
Conrad: Yeah! 是的!
Todd: Do you eat anything special when you get sick? 你生病的时候会吃什么特殊的东西?
Conrad: Sometimes. Uh, let's see. What do I eat? Sometimes I eat umeboshi. 有时候会。我想想。我会吃什么?有时候我吃酸梅。
Todd: Umeboshi! 酸梅!
Conrad: Yeah. 是的。
Todd: Really! What's umeboshi? 真的!什么是酸梅?
Conrad: That's that Japanese kind of of a pickled sour plum. You eat it with rice. So it's a red color. 就是日本的腌酸梅。可以就着米饭吃。它是红色的。
Todd: Yeah, it comes in the onigiri sometimes. 是的,有时候能在饭团里吃到。
Conrad: Yeah, that's right. 是的,没错。
Todd: Wow. OK. Um, well what are your symptoms? 哇。那么你有什么症状?
Conrad: Oh, let's see a little bit of sore throat, a cough, and basically just feeling tired. 哦,我想有一点儿嗓子疼,咳嗽,还有就是感觉很累。
Todd: Well, that's terrible. I'm sorry. I hope you feel better. 太糟了。我很抱歉,希望你早日康复。
Conrad: Well, thanks Todd. 谢谢。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424809.html