实战口语情景对话 第54期:日本鱼市场 The Fish Market(在线收听) |
Todd: OK. Daisuke! 大辅! Daisuke: Yes. 是的。
Todd: You work at the fish market? 你在鱼市场工作?
Daisuke: Yep. 是的。
Todd: OK. What's the fish market like? 鱼市场是什么样的?
Daisuke: It's, I'm working for Tsugigi Fish Market, which is quite big and it's of course the two place, which is inside and outside. I work for outside. 我在Tsugigi鱼市场工作,这个市场很大,当然还分了两个区,内市和外市。我在外市工作。
Todd: Outside? 外市?
Daisuke: Yeah. Inside is for, um, for professional people, like restaurant people, chefs cause the inside to buy better fish and outside fish market is for normal people like us, like everybody can go and buy fish. 是的。内市是面向专业人士的市场,例如餐饮从业者,大厨,内市为他们提供更好的鱼,外市面向向我们一样的普通人的市场,任何人都可以进去买鱼。
Todd: OK, well what do you do everyday at the fish market? 你在鱼市场每天都做什么?
Daisuke: Normally sell the fish. It's the main job. But I also have to carry fish, and you know, um carrying ice and put, put ice, um, yeah, and preserve fish. 通常是卖鱼。这是我的主要工作。但我还要搬鱼,搬动冰块儿,把冰块儿放在鱼上保鲜。
Todd: Wow, what time do you start work? 你几点开始工作?
Daisuke: 5:40. 5点40.
Todd: Wow, that's pretty early. 哇,那真的很早。
Daisuke: Yeah. 是的。
Todd: Wow. What time do you have to get up to get to work? 那你要几点起床准备工作?
Daisuke: About 4:30. 大约是4点30。
Todd: 4:30. Yeah, do you get fish for free? 4点30,你能免费拿鱼吗?
Daisuke: No. 不能。
Todd: No? Well, that's too bad. 不能?这太糟糕了。
Daisuke: Yeah, it's no good. 是啊,太糟了。
Todd: OK. Thanks, Daisuke. 谢谢你,大辅。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424818.html |