实战口语情景对话 第90期:弹吉他 The Guitar(在线收听) |
Todd: OK, Diana we are going to talk about your hobby. 黛安娜,我们来聊一聊你的兴趣爱好。 Dianna: OK. 好的。
Todd: What is your hobby? 你的爱好是什么?
Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to play the guitar. 我有许多不同的爱好,但最近我正在学习弹奏吉他。
Todd: Great. How long have you been playing or practicing? 太棒了你练了多久了?
Dianna: I got my guitar two years ago but I've probably spent a total of two weeks practicing. 两年前我得到一把吉他,但我总共也就练习了两周时间。
Todd: Did you bring your guitar to Japan? 你把吉他带到日本来了吗?
Dianna: I didn't. Actually, my brother wants to learn to play also so he's taking good care of my guitar while I'm here, but when I get back I'll jump right back into practicing. 没有。实际上,我兄弟也想学,因此我在日本的时候都是他好好照料我的吉他,但我一回去就会马上去训练。
Todd: OK, great. Well, who's a better player? 很棒。那你们谁弹奏的更好?
Dianna: I am for sure, but I told him that if he gets better than me while I'm away that he has to teach me everything he knows. 当然是我了,但我告诉他,如果我不在的时候他超越了我,他要毫无保留地把所有技巧教给我。
Todd: Oh, that's only fair. OK. Can you play any songs? 哦,这很公平。你能弹出曲子吗?
Dianna: Yes, I can play "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" and just the last part of the "Star Spangled Banner". Not the beginning, the beginning's way too hard. 是的,我会弹《快乐,快乐,我们崇拜你》和《星条旗永不落》的最后部分,前部分太难了不会弹。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424854.html |