实战口语情景对话 第133期:夜生活 Night Life(在线收听

 Todd: Let's talk about the evening, night time activities. -- Trevor what do you do in the evening?

我们来谈谈晚上的活动吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什么啊?
Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV.
下了班回家我喜欢放放松,喝杯茶再看看电视。
Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night?
好的,通常你晚上都几点到家?
Trevor: About 7:00 or 7:30. About that time.
7点或7点半,大概就是那个时候。
Todd: OK. How do you go home? Do you drive or take the train?
好。你都怎么回家啊?自己开车还是坐火车?
Trevor: Oh, I take the train.
哦坐火车。
Todd: OK. And when do you go to bed?
好。那你都什么时候睡觉啊?
Trevor: I'm usually about midnight.
通常在半夜12点吧。
Todd: At midnight. That's pretty late.
12点啊,太晚了。
Trevor: Yeah, I'm pretty tired by then.
的确,之后感觉好累。
Todd: OK. When do you wake up the next day?
恩,那第二天都几点起啊?
Trevor: 6:30
6点半。
Todd: 6:30!
6点半!
Trevor: Exactly
的确!
Todd: Wow! You only get six and a half hours sleep a night.
哇!那你每天才睡6个半小时。
Trevor: That's all I need.
这就够了。
Todd: Man, you're a strong guy! Um..how often do you look at the stars?
唉你可真够厉害的!恩那你通常多久看一次星星啊?
Trevor: Not so often but sometimes I can see them when I'm walking home. And sometimes the moon!
不是很经常,但就在我走回家的时候偶尔会看看,而且有的时候看到的是月亮。
Todd: The moon. OK! Can you see the stars from your house?
月亮!好!从你们家能看到星星吗?
Trevor: Yeah!
能啊!
Todd: Nice. Is it cold at night where you live?
好啊,你住的那地儿晚上冷吗?
Trevor: At the moment, yeah, but it is getting warmer, summer is approaching.
现在冷,不过夏天快到了,就要转暖了。
Todd: OK. And do you prefer the morning or the evening?
好,那你更喜欢白天还是晚上呢?
Trevor: I'm a morning person.
我是个爱早起的人。
Todd: Oh, me, too. I'm the same. Last question, can you stay up all night?
哦我也是。最后一个问题,你能整晚的熬夜吗?
Trevor: If I have a good reason, but usually I get tired after midnight.
如果我有个足够好的理由,我会的。不过通常我都会熬到深夜。
Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. All right, thanks Trevor.
好,我也是,谢谢你。
Trevor: See you later!
好,过会见!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424955.html