实战口语情景对话 第157期:阅读 Reading(在线收听) |
Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a book out there. 嘿,Mark,我看你在那边正在读一本书。
Mark: Yeah, that's right.
对呀。
Todd: So, do you read a lot?
那你读了很多书吗?
Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television.
是的,读了很多。事实上是因为我没有电视。
Todd: Ah, you're the man.
啊,你就是这样一个人。
Mark: Seriously, I only read.
说真的,我只能看书。
Todd: Wow, how many books do you get through a week?
哇,那你一周能看多少本书?
Mark: A week! Ah, at least one a week, because I work all the time.
一周!啊,一周至少一本,因为我一直都在工作。
Todd: Oh, that's pretty good.
哦,那相当不错了。
Mark: Yeah, but I enjoy reading because television doesn't give you imagination, yeah I prefer reading.
是,但我喜欢阅读是因为电视无法满足我想象的欲望,所以说我更喜欢阅读。
Todd: Yeah, I hear you. It rots your mind, I think. Ah, also, what kind of books you like to read? What kind of genres?
恩我明白了。我想阅读可以蚕食你的大脑。那么你喜欢看哪种书呢?哪一类的?
Mark: Well, let's see, I've got a lot of nonfiction, a lot of comedy.
恩我想想,我看过很多非小说还有很多的喜剧片。
Todd: Cool, so actually, when you read, like where do you normally read?
太棒了,那你通常会喜欢在什么地方阅读呢?
Mark: Where do I normally read? On the trains, actually. I'm always reading on the trains. I read because I'm always traveling to work. A lot of pleasure.
在什么地方阅读?在火车上吧。我总是在火车上看书。因为我总是坐车去工作,看书会带来乐趣。
And it's funny because I meet people on the trains when I'm reading, they look over at my book.
而且真的很有意思,因为在我看书的时候,周围的人也会凑过来看。
Todd: That's cool. I love to read on the trains.
那种感觉很棒。我很喜欢在火车上看书。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/425004.html |