实战口语情景对话 第278期:Paris 巴黎(在线收听) |
Todd: OK, Raphael, you were saying you lived in Paris. 托德:拉斐尔,你说过你在巴黎生活过。
Rapheal: Yes, I made my studies there.
拉斐尔:对,我在那里上学。
Todd: Paris is just an amazing city. Can you talk about Paris?
托德:巴黎是一个非常棒的城市。你能谈谈巴黎的情况吗?
Rapheal:Yes! Well, the biggest difference I noticed with Tokyo is the size. Like Paris is nice in that way, you can go anywhere by walking. It might take at maximum an hour and a half if you want to go to a very far place, but basically it's a city like made for walkers and you can really go anywhere just by walking, I mean it's quite pleasant cause you can see many, you know, nice buildings and places and things, just by walking.
拉斐尔:当然!我认为巴黎和东京最大的不同就是面积。像巴黎的大小就很合适,你可以走着去任何地方。要是去稍微远点的地方最多要用一个半小时,基本来讲,巴黎这座城市很适合徒步旅行者,你可以步行去任何地方,我的意思是在这个过程中会非常愉快,因为步行你会看到许多漂亮的大楼、美丽的地方及美丽的事物。
Todd: Wow, that's nice. How many people live in Paris?
托德:哇,那真好。巴黎有多少人口?
Rapheal:Including the suburbs it's 8 million now. Maybe getting increasing, but the inner city is only one million, so it's not overcrowded at all. Yeah!
拉斐尔:包括郊区有8百万人口。可能还会持续增长,不过内城区的人口只有1百万,所以完全不会拥挤。就是这样!
Todd: So, what else would you say is different about Tokyo and Paris?
托德:那你觉得东京和巴黎还有什么区别呢?
Rapheal:Well, specially, Paris you mean? The Transport is less expensive. This is important.
拉斐尔:嗯,你是问巴黎的不同吗?交通费比较便宜。这很重要。
Todd: Yeah.
托德:好。
Rapheal:Yeah, Yeah.
拉斐尔:对,嗯。
Todd: It's more expensive?
托德:交通费更贵?
Rapheal:No, it's less, sorry, it's less expensive. Anyway, the, I was surprised because Tokyo is not that expensive finally, I mean you can, you can live in a very expensive way if you want but you can save a lot as well. It's really up to you. But in Paris is quite hard to save. I mean, the food is very expensive, and if you want to go out, just, a restaurant or anything, it's really more expensive than in Japan. A restaurant for example, like prices in Japan start from a thousand yen, maybe less, like 600 yen, and in France like the cheapest restaurant you can find is 15 Euro which is around 2000 Yen.
拉斐尔:不,更便宜,抱歉,更便宜。总之,其实东京的交通费也不算太贵,这令我很吃惊,我的意思是,你可以过奢侈的生活,但是你也可以省下很多钱。这完全取决于个人。但是巴黎就很难省钱。我的意思是,巴黎的食物非常贵,如果你去餐厅或其他地方吃饭,那花费要比日本贵很多。比如去餐厅吃饭,日本便宜的餐厅可能大概是1000日元起,或者更少,也许600日元吧,但是巴黎最便宜的餐厅也要15欧元,大概2000日元左右。
Todd: Whoa! That is expensive.
托德:哇!真贵!
Rapheal:Yeah, it's more expensive, wherever you go it's more expensive if you want to go out but on the contrary the cinema is really cheap, so so many people go to the cinema, I mean, the cinema is really, it's a part of Paris nightlife, like, people used to go to cinema once a week at least, almost everyone. Yeah, cause it's really cheap. A ticket is 1000 yen, maybe less.
拉斐尔:对,比日本贵,去餐厅吃饭的花费比日本贵,不过电影票非常便宜,所以许多人都去电影院看电影,我的意思是,看电影是巴黎的夜生活之一,人们至少每周去看一次电影,几乎所有人都是如此。嗯,因为电影票很便宜。一张票大概1000日元,可能更便宜。
Todd: So, what about sports, like what kind of sports do you like to do?
托德:那运动呢,你喜欢什么运动?
Rapheal:Yeah, anything. Anything, yeah! You have a lot of facilities, like gymnasium, swimming pools, clubs, yeah, you can practice a lot. Especially, I was a student so, I had this very easy student life because France has a lot of students, whatever it is, so they give you a bit of money, and you get discount on almost anything, so sport is specially favorized in Paris when you are a student, you can almost like do whatever you want, as a sport almost free, sometimes, so, it's, you can do a lot of things. Actually, I did Aikido. I did swimming pool, squash, tennis, yeah, uh, basketball, yeah, a lot of things actually.
拉斐尔:任何运动,没错,任何运动!有许多设施,比如健身房,泳池,俱乐部,你可以做许多锻炼。尤其是,我还是学生的时候,过着非常简单的学生生活,因为法国有许多学生,他们会给你一笔钱,然后你做所有事情都可以打折,所以运动在巴黎的学生中很受欢迎,你可以做你想做的任何运动,有时运动几乎就是免费的,所以,你可以做许多事情。其实,我非常喜欢合气道。我也会去游泳,打壁球,打网球,嗯,打篮球,其实进行过许多运动。
Todd: Active guy. And what about the traffic if you want to drive in Paris?
托德:你真是个有活力的家伙。那巴黎的交通情况怎么样,要是在巴黎开车呢?
Rapheal:I never tested, because as I told you it's so nice to just walk, that, and I didn't own a car but it's quite tough for people living in the suburbs cause they need a car to come, the train system is not really good. It's not like, there's a lot of delay, trains and things like that, so if you live in the suburbs you need a car, and driving through Paris in the mornings or evening is really difficult, so I just didn't want to test, you know.
拉斐尔:我从来没有试过,因为我告诉过你,在巴黎步行非常棒,而且我也没有车,不过步行对住在郊区的人来说很难,因为他们的出行需要轿车,巴黎的火车系统不是很好。火车经常晚点,所以要是住在郊区,你就需要一辆车了,不过早上和晚上在巴黎开车很难,所以我并不想开车,你知道的。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/425286.html |