实战口语情景对话 第285期:Ecuador 厄瓜多尔(在线收听) |
Jose: Ecuador, what do you want to know about my country? 何塞:厄瓜多尔,你想知道我祖国的什么情况?
Todd: Well, can you talk about Ecuador like, um, you're from Ecuador?
托德:嗯,你能谈谈厄瓜多尔的情况吗,你是来自厄瓜多尔吗?
Jose: Yes, yes!
何塞:对,没错!
Todd: How big is Ecuador?
托德:厄瓜多尔有多大?
Jose: 80% of Japan.
何塞:大概是日本面积的80%。
Todd: Oh, really! 80% the size.
托德:哦,真的吗?80%。
Jose: The size of Japan.
何塞:日本面积。
Todd: OK, what is the landscape like of the country?
托德:好,那厄瓜多尔的景色怎么样?
Jose: Ecuador is a country where you can experience, they say, all seasons in one day. You have so many microclimates because you have the Andes ranges, you have the coast and then you have two ranges, mountains, it's got actually, it's called the avenue volcanoes. It's got key mountains. It's very beautiful. You have these subtropical valleys and then you have, you go to the amazon basin. You have the jungle. So you have the jungle from the coast, the jungle also going to the Amazon, and you have this beautiful area in the Andes, so it's very, very nice.
何塞:厄瓜多尔是一个你可以在一天内体验所有季节的国家。你可以体验到许多微型气候,因为那里有安第斯山脉,有海岸线,还有其他两座山脉,还有名为火山路的地方。那是个重点山区。非常漂亮。那里有位于亚热带的山谷,有亚马逊盆地和丛林。丛林与海岸线相连,丛林也和亚马逊盆地相连,安第斯山脉是个非常漂亮的地方,非常非常棒。
Todd: Oh, I want to go!
托德:哦,我想去看看!
Jose: Please, please come!
何塞:请来玩吧!
Todd: OK, when is the best time of year to Ecuador?
托德:好的,一年中去厄瓜多尔旅游的最佳时间是什么时候?
Jose: Also, as I said the micro climate, that means that it depends on where you want to go. You want to go to the Galapagos the best time is from November to April probably.
何塞:就像我说过那里有微型气候,这意味着取决于你要去的地方。你要是去加拉帕戈斯群岛的话,那11月到4月比较合适。
Todd: I don't want to go there now because you scared me because you said about the people going there.
托德:我现在不想去那里,因为被你吓到了,你说过去那里的事情。
Jose: Yeah, yes! But it's a very beautiful place. I mean if you go just like tourist, you're going to, it's fantastic, it's a unique place. You can actually swim with the sea lions and they are chomping next to you, very beautiful. But I can not separate nature and from the people, so that is my problem. I think Ecuador is a very interesting place to be.
何塞:对,没错!但是那是个非常漂亮的地方。我是说,如果你只是作为游客去那里的话,那非常棒,那是个很特别的地方。你可以和海狮一起游泳,它们就在你旁边,非常漂亮。当然我不能把自然和人类分开,所以这是我的问题。我认为厄瓜多尔是一个非常有意思的地方。
Todd: Well, I would like to go. I'd like to go Ecuador and learn Spanish actually.
托德:嗯,我想去。我想去厄瓜多尔,还想学西班牙语。
Jose: Yeah, there are so many schools actually. There is a big business. Lots of music and culture. Mm, very pretty girls. That is the part that you like.
何塞:嗯,实际上那里有许多学校。这是一个很大的市场。有不同的音乐和文化。嗯,有许多漂亮的女孩。这应该是你喜欢的部分。
Todd: Maybe!
托德:也许吧! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/425508.html |