实战口语情景对话 第313期:Goal 进球(在线收听

   Simon: Where are you from?

  西蒙:你来自哪里?
  Matt: I'm from a little country called England.
  马特:我来自英国,那是一个小国家。
  Simon: Oh, yeah, where in England?
  西蒙:好,英国的哪里?
  Matt: All of it! I have no hometown.
  马特:就是英国!我没有家乡。
  Simon: OK. OK. Where do you live now?
  西蒙:好,好的。你现在住在哪里?
  Matt: I'm living in Tokyo, in Japan.
  马特:我现在住在日本东京。
  Simon: What do you do in your free time?
  西蒙:你空闲时间做什么?
  Matt: So, my main hobby is football, or soccer to the yanks.
  马特:我最大的爱好是足球,美国人说的足球是soccer。
  Simon: OK. OK. Football. Yeah! What position do you play?
  西蒙:好,好,足球。嗯!你踢什么位置?
  Matt: I'm a defender so usually I play on the right side of defense.
  马特:我是防守球员,通常我踢右边卫。
  Simon: What's your favorite thing about defending?
  西蒙:在防守中你最喜欢的是什么?
  Matt: My favorite things is definitely "hacking" down the stiker coming through. If he's too fast, don't worry about the ball, get the man.
  马特:我最喜欢的绝对是拦截冲过来的进攻球员。如果他的速度太快,不用担心球,搞定带球队员就可以。
  Simon: OK. OK. Did you hack anybody today?
  西蒙:好。你今天有拦截对手吗?
  Matt: Um, I didn't hack anyone. A few people bounced off of me, but no! They're all a bunch of girls.
  马特:嗯,我今天没拦截任何了人!一些人让我分心了,那是一群女孩。
  Simon: So you did play today?
  西蒙:所以你今天踢球了?
  Matt: I did play. I played two games today.
  马特:我的确踢球了。我今天踢了两场比赛。
  Simon: Did you score?
  西蒙:你进球了吗?
  Matt: I did score.
  马特:进了。
  Simon: Can you describe it?
  西蒙:你能讲讲吗?
  Matt: Well, I was walking up from the back, there was a nice little corner. I thought, oh, I'll just wait at the edge of area. See what happens. Ball comes in, defender heads it out, bounces in front, chested it down, a nice volley into the far top corner, just over the keeper's flailing hand. Beautiful goal.
  马特:好,我从后面上来,获得了一个不错的角球,我想我只要等在边线附近就行了。猜猜发生了什么。足球过来了,后卫用头传球,球弹到前面,我用胸部停了一下之后,起脚将球抽射进远上角,那个射门将将越过守门员的扑救。漂亮的进球。
  Simon: Alright! Alright! Do you do those kind of goals often?
  西蒙:好的。你经常用这种方式进球吗?
  Matt: I do those goals about once in a lifetime.
  马特:那是我一生都难得进的球。
  Simon: So it was a pretty special day for you?
  西蒙:所以今天对你来说是非常特别的一天吗?
  Matt: Very special day for me, yeah, definitely! I'm looking forward to the next one in about five years.
  马特:对我来说绝对非常特别。我期待在五年内还能再进一个这样的球。
  Simon: OK, thank you for that!
  西蒙:好,谢谢你跟我们分享这个故事!
  Matt: Cheers mate!
  马特:再见,老兄!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/425548.html