实战口语情景对话 第327期:Painting 绘画(在线收听

   Todd: OK. Richard, do you like art?

  托德:好,理查德,你喜欢艺术吗?
  Richard: I do. Very much. Yes.
  理查德:我喜欢。非常喜欢。
  Todd: OK. Um, what kind of art do you like?
  托德:好。嗯,你喜欢哪种艺术?
  Richard: OK. Well, I like all kinds of art.
  理查德:我喜欢各种类型的艺术。
  Todd: OK.
  托德:好。
  Richard: When I was young I used to enjoy painting.
  理查德:我年轻的时候非常喜欢画画。
  Todd: OK. What did you paint?
  托德:那你都画了些什么?
  Richard: OK. When I was a kid, I was in art class, so it was all fairly sort of basic standard stuff like country scenes.
  理查德:我还是个孩子的时候,我上过艺术课,那个课程教授各种基础标准的事情,比如乡村风景画。
  Todd: Country scenes! So in a country scene, what can you see?
  托德:乡村风景画!那乡村风景画中都有什么?
  Richard: OK, I can see a red house, with a chimney, billowing smoke..um..green fields , luscious green grass in England.
  理查德:我可以看到一间有烟囱的红色房子,烟囱冒出滚滚浓烟,还有绿色的田野,还有英国柔软的青草。
  Todd: Wow, so is your..is your home like that in England?
  托德:哇,那你在英国的家就是那个样子的吗?
  Richard: Actually, no! No, It's not in the....we're in the suburbs of London, we're not really in the country.
  理查德:实际上不是!它不是在……我们住在伦敦郊区,实际上我们并不住在乡村。
  Todd: Oh!
  托德:哦!
  Richard: And I used to paint sort of idyllic countryside scenes.
  理查德:我以前会画田园般的乡村风景。
  Todd: OK. Which do you prefer, the country of the city?
  托德:好。那乡村和城市你更喜欢哪个?
  Richard: To paint or to live in?
  理查德:是指绘画还是生活?
  Todd: Uh..to paint.
  托德:嗯,绘画。
  Richard: To paint! To paint I prefer the country.
  理查德:绘画!绘画来说,我更喜欢乡村。
  Todd: OK. Great.
  托德:好。很好。
  Richard: To live in, I think it is more convenient being, being near a big city.
  理查德:要是生活的话,我认为住在大城市附近更方便。
  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.
  托德:好。很好。谢谢。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/425588.html