实战口语情景对话 第398期:Trip to Mexico 去墨西哥旅行(在线收听

   Senem: Hey, Shawn, how are you doing?

  塞内姆:嗨,肖恩,你过得怎么样?
  Shawn: Good, good, how are you?
  肖恩:很好,我过得很好,你呢?
  Senem: Good thank you. I just wanted to ask you, what were you thinking of doing during the summer vacation?
  塞内姆:我也很好,谢谢你。我只是想问你,暑假你打算做什么?
  Shawn: Um, I don't have a set plan really. I'd like to go to Mexico with somebody but I can't seem to find anybody to go with.
  肖恩:嗯,我其实还没有计划。我想找个人一起去墨西哥玩,可是我没有找到可以和我一起去的人。
  Senem: Oh, my gosh, that is so strange. I really want to go to Mexico, too.
  塞内姆:哦,天哪,这真奇怪。我也很想去墨西哥。
  Shawn: Really!
  肖恩:真的吗?
  Senem: Yeah.
  塞内姆:是啊。
  Shawn: Well, you know, summer vacation starts in about 10 days, I mean, so why don't we book our tickets together.
  肖恩:你知道,10天以后暑假就开始了,我是说,我们为什么不一起订机票呢?
  Senem: That would be great.
  塞内姆:那真是太好了。
  Shawn: Awesome.
  肖恩:太棒了。
  Senem: Wait a minute. Have you been to Mexico before?
  塞内姆:等等,你以前去过墨西哥吗?
  Shawn: Yeah, I've been to Cancun once before.
  肖恩:去过,我曾经去过一次坎昆。
  Senem: That's really good, because I haven't been to Mexico, so I wouldn't know where to go.
  塞内姆:那真是太好了,因为我没去过墨西哥,所以我都不知道要去哪里。
  Shawn: Ah, well, I can show you some great bars and some great places to go swimming and diving.
  肖恩:嗯,我可以告诉你几个非常棒的酒吧,还有一些游泳和潜水的圣地。
  Shawn: Sounds really good. I was also thinking of going on a road trip around Mexico, maybe head up to Puerta Viarta.
  肖恩:听起来真不错。我还想在墨西哥附近进行公路旅行,也许会去Puerta Viarta。
  Senem: Uh, could we get an international driving license really easy, yeah!
  塞内姆:嗯,我们能轻松地获得国际驾照吗?
  Shawn: Actually, I can drive around on my Canadian license without any problems.
  肖恩:实际上,我可以用我的加拿大驾照开车,完全没问题。
  Senem: Wow, that is so convenient.
  塞内姆:哇,那真是太方便了。
  Shawn: Yeah, it is, and also, I'm, you know, the Baja pennisula is only a short boat ride away, we could also head to there.
  肖恩:是啊,而且你知道,坐船去巴哈半岛很近,我们也可以去那里。
  Senem: That would be so awesome.
  塞内姆:那真是太棒了。
  Shawn: Right, and you know one place I really want to go is Mexico city. I heard it's huge and humid, it's crowded but boy I think it would be fun.
  肖恩:是啊,你知道我非常想去的地方是墨西哥城。我听说那里又大潮湿,而且很拥挤,不过我想那会很有趣的。
  Senem: How about the hotels there?
  塞内姆:那里的酒店怎么样?
  Shawn: What are the hotels like? It is expensive or?
  肖恩:酒店怎么样?是问价格还是?
  Senem: Well, I'm sure they have really cheap hotels but the hotels I stayed in were medium to pretty high priced, so if we're going to go together maybe we should think about splitting a hotel room.
  塞内姆:嗯,我确定那里有很便宜的酒店,但是我住的酒店价格在中等和昂贵之间,所以如果我们一起去的话我们可以考虑住一个房间。
  Shawn: I'm up for that.
  肖恩:我没问题。
  Senem: Alright, great.
  塞内姆:好的,太好了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/425777.html