冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第84期:第六章 凯特琳 (9)(在线收听

 Yes,Ned said dully. He seated himself in a chair by the hearth. Catelyn, you shall stay here in Winterfell.” "是吗?"奈德木然地应了一声,在火炉边找了张椅子坐下。"凯特琳,你留在临冬城。"

His words were like an icy draft through her heart. No,she said, suddenly afraid.  他的话有如寒冰刺进她心口。"不要。"她突然害怕起来,
Was this to be her punishment? Never to see his face again, nor to feel his arms around her? 难道这是对她的惩罚?再也见不到他?再也得不到他的温情拥抱?
Yes,Ned said, in words that would brook no argument. You must govern the north in my stead, while I run Robert’s errands.  "一定要。"奈德的语气不容许任何辩驳。"我南下辅佐劳勃期间,你必须代替我管理北方。
There must always be a Stark in Winterfell. Robb is fourteen.  无论如何,临冬城一定得有史塔克家的人坐镇。罗柏已经十四岁,
Soon enough, he will be a man grown. He must learn to rule, and I will not be here for him.  很快就会长大成人,他得开始学习如何统御,而我没法陪在他身边教导他。
Make him part of your councils. He must be ready when his time comes.” 你要让他参与你的机要会议。在需要独当一面的时刻来临前,他必须做好万全的准备。"
Gods will, not for many years,Maester Luwin murmured. "诸神保佑,让您早日回来。"鲁温学士嗫嚅道。
Maester Luwin, I trust you as I would my own blood. Give my wife your voice in all things great and small.  "鲁温师傅,我一直把你当成自己血亲骨肉一般看待,请不论事情大小,都给我妻子意见,
Teach my son the things he needs to know. Winter is coming.” 并教导我的孩子必须了解的知识。别忘记,凛冬将至。"
Maester Luwin nodded gravely. Then silence fell,  鲁温师傅沉重地点点头,屋里又复归寂静,
until Catelyn found her courage and asked the question whose answer she most dreaded. What of the other children?” 直到凯特琳鼓起勇气问了她最害怕听到答案的问题:"其他孩子呢?"
Ned stood, and took her in his arms, and held her face close to his. Rickon is very young,he said gently.  奈德站起身,拥她入怀,捧着她的脸靠近自己说:"瑞肯年纪还小,"他温柔地说,
He should stay here with you and Robb. The others I would take with me.” "他留在这里跟你和罗柏作伴。其他孩子跟我一起南下。"
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426226.html