冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第171期:第十三章 提利昂(11)(在线收听

   Oh, yes. Even a stunted, twisted, ugly little boy can look down over the world when he’s seated on a dragon’s back.  "当然是真的了,只要能骑在龙背上,即便是发育不良,畸形扭曲的丑陋小男孩也可以睥睨全世界。"

  Tyrion pushed the bearskin aside and climbed to his feet.  提利昂推开熊皮,站起身来。
  I used to start fires in the bowels of Casterly Rock and stare at the flames for hours, pretending they were dragonfire.  "以前我常躲在凯岩城深处的地道,燃起火堆,望着熊熊烈焰,一望就是好几个钟头,一边幻想那是魔龙吐出的烈火。
  Sometimes I’d imagine my father burning. At other times, my sister.  有时候我会幻想我老爸被火烧死,有时候则是我老姐。"
  Jon Snow was staring at him, a look equal parts horror and fascination.  琼恩·雪诺一脸既害怕又惊奇的表情,
  Tyrion guffawed. Don’t look at me that way, bastard. I know your secret.  提利昂看了哈哈大笑,"小杂种,别用那种眼光看我,我知道你心里在想什么,
  You’ve dreamt the same kind of dreams. 你也有过这样的梦吧。"
  No, Jon Snow said, horrified. I wouldn’t. "我才没有,"琼恩·雪诺害怕地说,"我不会……。"
  No? Never? Tyrion raised an eyebrow. Well, no doubt the Starks have been terribly good to you.  "没有?从来没有?"提利昂抬起一边眉毛,"那想必史塔克一家人待你不薄?
  I’m certain Lady Stark treats you as if you were one of her own.  想必夫人对你也视如己出啰?
  And your brother Robb, he’s always been kind, and why not? He gets Winterfell and you get the Wall.  还有你那异母兄弟罗柏,向来都跟你很亲是罢?为什么不呢?他得到临冬城,你得到的却是绝境长城。
  And your father. he must have good reasons for packing you off to the Night’s Watch. 至于你父亲大人嘛……他一定也有正当理由,才会把你送去当守夜人……。"
  Stop it, Jon Snow said, his face dark with anger. The Night’s Watch is a noble calling! "不要再说了,"琼恩·雪诺脸色阴沉地怒道,"加入守夜人是神圣的使命!"
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426338.html