冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第175期:第十四章 凯特琳(2)(在线收听) |
Maester Luwin set the lamp in a niche by the door and fiddled with its wick. 鲁温学士把油灯安置在门边的壁龛里,胡乱捻着灯芯。 There are several appointments that require your immediate attention, my lady. "夫人,还有好些职务要请您立刻决定。
Besides the steward, we need a captain of the guards to fill Jory’s place, a new master of horse... 除总管外,我们需要一名新的守卫队长,以替代乔里的位子,还有新的马房总管——"
Her eyes snapped around and found him. A master of horse? Her voice was a whip. 她的双眼倏地转去,紧紧盯住他。"马房总管?"她的声音如鞭子破空。
The maester was shaken. Yes, my lady. Hullen rode south with Lord Eddard, so... 老学士显然被吓了一跳。"是的,夫人,胡伦也和艾德大人一起南下,所以——"
My son lies here broken and dying, Luwin, and you wish to discuss a new master of horse? "鲁温,我儿子支离破碎地躺在这里等死,你却要跟我讨论一个管马的家伙?
Do you think I care what happens in the stables? Do you think it matters to me one whit? 你觉得我在乎马厩里发生了什么事吗?你觉得那边发生的事和我沾得上一点边吗?
I would gladly butcher every horse in Winterfell with my own hands if it would open Bran’s eyes, do you understand that? Do you? 如果杀光全城的马可以让布兰睁开眼睛,我会很乐意地亲自动手,你听懂了没有?听懂了没有?"
He bowed his head. Yes, my lady, but the appointments... 他低下头。"夫人,我听得懂,但是这些职位等不——"
I’ll make the appointments, Robb said. "我来安排。"罗柏道。
Catelyn had not heard him enter, but there he stood in the doorway, looking at her. 凯特琳没听见罗柏的脚步声,但抬头就发现他站在过道里,定定地看着她。
She had been shouting, she realized with a sudden flush of shame. What was happening to her? 她想起自己刚才大呼小叫的举动,脸倏地一红,为自己羞耻。我究竟是怎么了?
She was so tired, and her head hurt all the time. 她只觉得好累,头一整天痛个没完。
Maester Luwin looked from Catelyn to her son. I have prepared a list of those we might wish to consider for the vacant offices, 鲁温师傅看看凯特琳,又看看她儿子。"我已经列好一份合适人选的名单。"
he said, offering Robb a paper plucked from his sleeve. 他边说边从袖子里掏出一张纸交给罗柏。
Her son glanced at the names. He had come from outside, Catelyn saw; 她的儿子扫了一眼清单上的名字。凯特琳这才发现他刚从外面回来,
his cheeks were red from the cold, his hair shaggy and windblown. 两颊给冻得红扑扑,头发也被风吹得乱七八糟。
Good men, he said. We’ll talk about them tomorrow. He handed back the list of names. "都是很好的人选,"他说:"我们明天再来谈谈这事。"他把名单交还鲁温学士。
Very good, my lord. The paper vanished into his sleeve. "好的,大人。"那张纸立刻消失在他袖子里。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426343.html |