冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第176期:第十四章 凯特琳(3)(在线收听

   Leave us now, Robb said. Maester Luwin bowed and departed.  "你先退下吧。"罗柏道。鲁温学士颔首离去,

  Robb closed the door behind him and turned to her. He was wearing a sword, she saw. Mother, what are you doing? 罗柏关上门,转身面对她。她看到他身上还配了把剑。"母亲,你这又是何苦呢?"
  Catelyn had always thought Robb looked like her;  凯特琳一直都觉得罗柏长得最像她。
  like Bran and Rickon and Sansa, he had the Tully coloring, the auburn hair, the blue eyes.  他和布兰、瑞肯、珊莎一样,生有一副徒利家的漂亮颜色——枣红头发、碧蓝眼瞳,
  Yet now for the first time she saw something of Eddard Stark in his face, something as stern and hard as the north.  如今她再一次在他脸上读了艾德·史塔克的神色,一种属于北方的坚毅冷峻。
  What am I doing? she echoed, puzzled. How can you ask that? What do you imagine I’m doing?  "我怎么了?"她困惑地应道,"你怎么能问这种话?你以为我在做什么,
  I am taking care of your brother. I am taking care of Bran. 我在照顾你弟弟,我在照顾布兰哪。"
  Is that what you call it? You haven’t left this room since Bran was hurt.  "这哪叫照顾?自布兰受伤以来,你就没踏出这房间半步,
  You didn’t even come to the gate when Father and the girls went south. 连父亲和妹妹他们南下的时候,你也没到城门口去送行。"
  I said my farewells to them here, and watched them ride out from that window.  "我在这房里跟他们道了别,还在窗边目送他们离去。"
  She had begged Ned not to go, not now, not after what had happened; everything had changed now, couldn’t he see that? 当时她苦苦哀求奈德别走,尤其在发生了这种惨剧之后。难道他看不出来现在一切都改变了吗?
  It was no use. He had no choice, he had told her, and then he left, choosing.  结果却徒劳无功,他说他别无选择,而他的选择就是南下。
  I can’t leave him, even for a moment, not when any moment could be his last.  "我不能丢下他,哪怕一刻也不行,他随时可能咽下最后一口气。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426344.html