冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第399期:第二十四章 珊莎(10)(在线收听

   Now everybody heard him. No, he thundered in a voice that drowned out all other speech.  这下每个人都听清楚了。给我闭嘴,他声如洪钟地大喝,压过了在场所有人的话音。

  Sansa was shocked to see the king on his feet, red of face, reeling. He had a goblet of wine in one hand, and he was drunk as a man could be.  珊莎讶异地发现国王身形蹒跚,满脸通红地站了起来,一手拿着一只高脚杯,醉得无以复加。
  You do not tell me what to do, woman, he screamed at Queen Cersei.  臭女人,休想管我做这做那,他朝瑟曦王后尖叫,
  I am king here, do you understand? I rule here, and if I say that I will fight tomorrow, I will fight! 我才是这里的国王,你懂不懂?这里是老子当家,老子说明天要打,就是要打!
  Everyone was staring. Sansa saw Ser Barristan, and the king's brother Renly, and the short man who had talked to her so oddly and touched her hair,  每个人都目瞪口呆。珊莎看到巴利斯坦爵士,国王的弟弟蓝礼,还有稍早神态古怪地跟她说过话,还伸手摸她头发的矮个男子,
  but no one made a move to interfere. The queen's face was a mask, so bloodless that it might have been sculpted from snow.  然而没有人出面干涉。王后的脸全无血色,像副白雪雕成的面具。
  She rose from the table, gathered her skirts around her, and stormed off in silence, servants trailing behind. 她从桌边站起,拉着裙子,一言不发地扭头便走,仆从们急忙跟过去。
  Jaime Lannister put a hand on the king's shoulder, but the king shoved him away hard.  詹姆·兰尼斯特伸手按住国王肩膀,但国王猛地把他甩开。
  Lannister stumbled and fell.  兰尼斯特一个踉跄跌倒在地。
  The king guffawed. The great knight. I can still knock you in the dirt. Remember that, Kingslayer.  国王狂笑道:好个伟大的骑士!老子还是有办法叫你狗吃屎。记清楚啦,弑君者。
  He slapped his chest with the jeweled goblet, splashing wine all over his satin tunic.  他拿镶了珠宝的高脚杯敲敲胸膛,整件缎子外衣都洒上了葡萄酒。
  Give me my hammer and not a man in the realm can stand before me! 只要我战锤在手,任谁也挡不住!
  Jaime Lannister rose and brushed himself off. As you say, Your Grace. His voice was stiff. 詹姆·兰尼斯特爬起来,拍拍尘土, 是的,国王陛下,他口气僵硬地说。
  Lord Renly came forward, smiling.  蓝礼公爵笑盈盈地走上前。
  You've spilled your wine, Robert.  劳勃,你把酒洒出来了,
  Let me bring you a fresh goblet. 我帮你倒杯新的吧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426896.html