冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第402期:第二十四章 珊莎(13)(在线收听

   No one could withstand him, the Hound rasped. That's truth enough.  没人挡得住他,猎狗粗声道,此话倒是不假。

  No one could ever withstand Gregor. That boy today, his second joust, oh, that was a pretty bit of business.  的确谁也挡不住格雷果。今天那小伙子,他第二次出场时的那个,喔,干得可真漂亮。
  You saw that, did you? Fool boy, he had no business riding in this company.  你也看见了吧?那小呆瓜根本是自讨苦吃,
  No money, no squire, no one to help him with that armor. That gorget wasn't fastened proper.  没钱没跟班又没人帮他穿好盔甲。他的护喉根本就没绑好,
  You think Gregor didn't notice that?  你以为格雷果没注意到?
  You think Ser Gregor's lance rode up by chance, do you?  你以为格雷果爵士先生的长枪是不小心往上扬,是吗?
  Pretty little talking girl, you believe that, you're empty-headed as a bird for true.  会说话的漂亮小小鸟,你要真这样相信,那你就跟小鸟一样没大脑了。
  Gregor's lance goes where Gregor wants it to go.  格雷果的枪想刺哪里就刺哪里。
  Look at me.  看着我。你看着我!
  Look at me! Sandor Clegane put a huge hand under her chin and forced her face up.  桑铎·克里冈伸出巨掌捏住她下巴,硬是逼她往上看。
  He squatted in front of her, and moved the torch close.  他在她面前蹲下,把火把凑近来。
  There's a pretty for you.  你爱看漂亮东西是吗?
  Take a good long stare.  那就看看这张脸,好好给我看个够。
  You know you want to.  我知道你想看得很。
  I've watched you turning away all the way down the kingsroad.  国王大道上你一路都故意躲着它,
  Piss on that. Take your look. 别假惺惺了,爱看就看。
  His fingers held her jaw as hard as an iron trap.  他的手指像铁兽夹一样用力钳住她下巴。他
  His eyes watched hers. Drunken eyes, sullen with anger. She had to look. 们四目相对,他那双满是醉意的眼里闪着怒火。她不得不看。
  The right side of his face was gaunt, with sharp cheekbones and a grey eye beneath a heavy brow.  他右半边脸形容憔悴,有着锐利颧骨和浓眉灰眼。
  His nose was large and hooked, his hair thin, dark. He wore it long and brushed it sideways, because no hair grew on the other side of that face. 他有个鹰钩大鼻,头发色深而纤细。他故意把头发留长,梳到一边,因为他另半边脸半根头发也没有。
  The left side of his face was a ruin. 他左半边脸烂成一团。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426899.html