冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第404期:第二十四章 珊莎(15)(在线收听

   So I took his knight, but there was no joy to it, I tell you.  于是我把骑士据为己有,但我告诉你,

  I was scared all the while, and true enough, he found me.  偷来之后我一点都不快乐,我只是怕得要命。
  There was a brazier in the room.  没过多久,果真被他发现。房间里刚好有个火盆,
  Gregor never said a word, just picked me up under his arm and shoved the side of my face down in the burning coals and held me there while I screamed and screamed.  格雷果二话不说把我拎起来,将我半边脸就往炭堆里按,他就这样紧紧按住,任由我惨叫不停。
  You saw how strong he is.  你也看到他有多壮,
  Even then, it took three grown men to drag him off me.  即使在当时,最后还得靠三个成年人才有办法把他拉开。
  The septons preach about the seven hells.  教士们成天说教七层地狱是如何可怕,
  What do they know? Only a man who's been burned knows what hell is truly like. 他们懂个屁?只有被烧过的人才知道地狱是什么模样。"
  “My father told everyone my bedding had caught fire, and our maester gave me ointments.  "我爸对别人说是我床单着了火,然后我们家师傅给我抹了油膏。
  Ointments! Gregor got his ointments too.  油膏!格雷果也抹了油膏。
  Four years later, they anointed him with the seven oils and he recited his knightly vows and Rhaegar Targaryen tapped him on the shoulder and said, Arise, Ser Gregor.” 四年之后他们为他涂抹七神圣油,他跟着背诵了骑士的誓词,雷加·坦格利安便拿剑拍拍他肩膀说'起来吧,格雷果爵士。'"
  The rasping voice trailed off. He squatted silently before her, a hulking black shape shrouded in the night, hidden from her eyes.  黯哑的声音渐渐淡去。他静静地蹲坐她面前,如同暗夜中矗立的庞然巨物,而她什么也看不清。
  Sansa could hear his ragged breathing. She was sad for him, she realized. Somehow, the fear had gone away. 珊莎可以听见他急促的呼吸,突然发觉自己正为他感到悲伤。最初的恐惧不知怎么,已经消失无踪。
  The silence went on and on, so long that she began to grow afraid once more, but she was afraid for him now, not for herself.  沉默持续下去,到后来她又害怕起来,然而这次她不是为自己,而是为了他。她伸手找到他宽阔的肩膀。"他不是真正的骑士。"她悄声对他说。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426901.html