冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第611期:第二十八章 提利昂(6)(在线收听

   "And yet you gave the turnkey a purse of gold," Bronn said. “结果你却给了那狱卒一袋金子。”波隆说。

  "A Lannister always pays his debts." “兰尼斯特有债必还。”
  Even Mord had scarcely believed it when Tyrion tossed him the leather purse. 当提利昂把装了金子的皮袋扔给莫德时,连莫德自己都难以置信。
  The gaoler’s eyes had gone big as boiled eggs as he yanked open the drawstring and beheld the glint of gold. 狱卒松开袋口的绳子,看到耀眼黄金,两眼睁得像煮蛋那么大。
  "I kept the silver," Tyrion had told him with a crooked smile, “我把银币留了下来,”提利昂对他歪嘴一笑。
  "but you were promised the gold, and there it is." “我们本来就说好给金子,所以就成交啰。”
  It was more than a man like Mord could hope to earn in a lifetime of abusing prisoners. 那笔钱是莫德欺负一辈子犯人都挣不到的数目。
  "And remember what I said, this is only a taste. “还有,别忘记我说过,这些只是开胃小菜。
  If you ever grow tired of Lady Arryn’s service, present yourself at Casterly Rock, 哪天你要是觉得烦,不想继续为艾林夫人做事,就到凯岩城来,
  and I’ll pay you the rest of what I owe you." 到时候我再把欠你的算清。”
  With golden dragons spilling out of both hands, 眼看两手盛满金龙币,
  Mord had fallen to his knees and promised that he would do just that. 莫德当场就双脚跪下,保证他一定会照办。
  Bronn yanked out his dirk and pulled the meat from the fire. 波隆抽出匕首,将肉从火堆上拿下,
  He began to carve thick chunks of charred meat off the bone 开始从骨头上切下一块块烤得焦黑的肉,
  as Tyrion hollowed out two heels of stale bread to serve as trenchers. 提利昂则挖空两块硬面包充当盘子。
  "If we do reach the river, what will you do then?" “假如我们真能回到河间地,你打算做什么?”
  the sellsword asked as he cut. 佣兵边切边问。
  "Oh, a whore and a featherbed and a flagon of wine, for a start." “喏,先找个妓女,弄张羽毛床,来壶好酒再说。
  Tyrion held out his trencher, and Bronn filled it with meat. ”提和昂递出盘子,波隆将之装满肉块。
  "And then to Casterly Rock or King’s Landing, I think. “然后再决定去凯岩城或者君临,等我想想,
  I have some questions that want answering, concerning a certain dagger." 关于某把匕首,可有好些问题要问呢。”
  The sellsword chewed and swallowed.  佣兵咀嚼吞咽着满口烤肉。
  "So you were telling it true? “这么说来你没撒谎?
  It was not your knife?" 那真不是你的刀子?”
  Tyrion smiled thinly. "Do I look a liar to you?" 提利昂挤出一丝微笑。“你觉得我看起来可像个骗子?”
  By the time their bellies were full, 待他们填饱肚子,
  the stars had come out and a halfmoon was rising over the mountains. 夜空已群星密布,一弯新月升上山头。
  Tyrion spread his shadowskin cloak on the ground and stretched out with his saddle for a pillow. 提利昂将他的山猫皮披风铺在地上,拿马鞍当枕头。
  "Our friends are taking their sweet time." “等啊等啊,咱们朋友还没动静,真是好事多磨。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/427324.html