冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第640期:第三十章 珊莎(7)(在线收听

   Liar, Arya said. Her hand clenched the blood orange so hard that red juice squeeze between her fingers. “你这个骗子。”艾莉亚说。她的手握紧血橙,红色的果汁从她指缝间汩汩流下。

  Go ahead, call me all the names you want, Sansa said airily. “你再骂啊,随你怎么骂,”珊莎轻快地说,“
  "You won't dare when I'm married to Joffrey. 等我嫁给乔佛里,看你还敢不敢骂。
  You'll have to bow to me and call me Your Grace." 到时候你就得低头向我行礼,称我为王后陛下了。”
  She shrieked as Arya flung the orange across the table. 艾莉亚把血橙从桌子的那头朝她砸过来。
  It caught her in the middle of the forehead with a wet squish and plopped down into her lap. 珊莎一声尖叫,血橙正中额心,发出湿湿的、压扁的声音,随后扑通落在她膝盖上。
  You have juice on your face, Your Grace, Arya said. “王后陛下,您脸上有果汁耶。”艾莉亚说。
  It was running down her nose and stinging her eyes. 果汁流上鼻子,剌痛她的眼睛。
  Sansa wiped it away with a napkin. 珊莎用餐巾把脸抹干净,
  When she saw what the fruit in her lap had done to her beautiful ivory silk dress, she shrieked again.  当她发现果汁已把她漂亮的象牙色丝衣染得一塌糊涂时,她再度高声大叫。
  "You're horrible," she screamed at her sister.  “你真是讨厌死了,”她朝妹妹尖叫,
  "They should have killed you instead of Lady!" “当初他们不该杀淑女,应该杀你才对!”
  Septa Mordane came lurching to her feet. 茉丹修女脚步踉跄地站起来。
  "Your lord father will hear of this! “我要把这件事告诉你们父亲大人!
  Go to your chambers, at once. At once!" 你们马上给我回房间,现在就去!”
  Me too? Tears welled in Sansa's eyes. "That's not fair." “我也要去?”珊莎的眼眶盈满泪水。“不公平嘛。”
  The matter is not subject to discussion. Go! “不要跟我辩,快去!”
  Sansa stalked away with her head up. 珊莎昂首离去。
  She was to be a queen, and queens did not cry. 她将来是要当王后的,而王后决不轻易掉眼泪。
  At least not where people could see. 至少不要在人前掉眼泪。
  When she reached her bedchamber, she barred the door and took off her dress. 回房之后,她放下门闩,脱去衣服。
  The blood orange had left a blotchy red stain on the silk. 血橙汁在丝衣上留下一滩红渍。
  "I hate her!" she screamed.  “我恨她!”她放声尖叫,
  She balled up the dress and flung it into the cold hearth, on top of the ashes of last night's fire.  把衣服揉成一团,丢进冷却的壁炉,落在昨夜炉火的灰烬上。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/427358.html