冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第699期:第三十三章 艾德(21)(在线收听

   The power is yours, Lord Stark. All you need do is reach out and take it. 史塔克大人,你是大权在握,只需伸手便可夺取天下。

  Make your peace with the Lannisters. Release the Imp. Wed Joffrey to your Sansa.   与兰尼斯特家和好,释放小恶魔,让乔佛里和你的珊莎结婚,
  Wed your younger girl to Prince Tommen, and your heir to Myrcella. 再把你的小女儿嫁给托曼,让你的继承人迎娶弥赛拉。
  It will be four years before Joffrey comes of age. By then he will look to you as a second father,  距离乔佛里长大成人还有四年时间,到时候他会把您当成再世生父,
  and if not, well ... four years is a good long while, my lord.  就算他没有,这个嘛……大人,四年时间可也不短,
  Long enough to dispose of Lord Stannis.  足够把史坦尼斯大人解决掉了。
  Then, should Joffrey prove troublesome, we can reveal his little secret and put Lord Renly on the throne." 之后若是乔佛里惹人厌,我们可以揭穿他的小秘密,然后把蓝礼大人送上王位。”
  We? Ned repeated. “我们?”奈德重复道。
  Littlefinger gave a shrug.  小指头耸耸肩。
  "You'll need someone to share your burdens. I assure you, my price would be modest." “您总需要别人来帮您分担重责大任吧。我可以跟您保证,我的价码绝对最公道。”
  Your price. Ned's voice was ice. "Lord Baelish, what you suggest is treason." “你的价码。”奈德声音冰冷。“贝里席大人,你刚才建议的可是叛国大罪。”
  Only if we lose. “除非我们失败。”
  You forget, Ned told him. "You forget Jon Arryn. You forget Jory Cassel. And you forget this."  “你忘了,”奈德告诉他,“你忘了琼恩·艾林,你忘了乔里·凯索,你还忘了这个。”
  He drew the dagger and laid it on the table between them; 他抽出那把匕首,放在两人中间的桌上。
  a length of dragonbone and Valyrian steel, as sharp as the difference between right and wrong, between true and false, between life and death. 由龙骨和瓦雷利亚精钢打造的短刀,锋利一如对与错、真与假,生与死之间的差异。
  "They sent a man to cut my son's throat, Lord Baelish." “贝里席大人,他们派人杀我儿子。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/427455.html