冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第728期:第三十六章 艾莉亚(3)(在线收听

   Arya screwed up her face. "I don't understand." 艾莉亚露出一张苦脸。“我不懂。”

  Syrio clicked his teeth together. 西利欧把牙齿磨得咯咯作响。
  "The cat was an ordinary cat, no more. “那只是一只平凡无奇的猫。
  The others expected a fabulous beast, so that is what they saw.  其他人以为会看到珍禽异兽,所以他们眼中就只看得到珍禽异兽。
  How large it was, they said. 他们说这只猫很大,
  It was no larger than any other cat, only fat from indolence, for the Sealord fed it from his own table. 可那只猫并不特别大,只不过因为好吃懒做,海王又常拿自己餐桌上的东西喂它,所以才稍微发福。
  What curious small ears, they said. 他们又说它耳朵小巧玲珑,
  Its ears had been chewed away in kitten fights.  其实只是因为和其他猫打架的时候被咬掉了一块。
  And it was plainly a tomcat, yet the Sealord said ‘her,' and that is what the others saw. 那明明就是只公猫,但海王开口说‘她’,他们也就信以为真。
  Are you hearing?" 你听懂了吗?”
  Arya thought about it.  艾莉亚仔细想想。
  "You saw what was there." “你洞察了事情的真相。”
  Just so. Opening your eyes is all that is needed. “就是这样。最重要的就是睁大眼睛。
  The heart lies and the head plays tricks with us, but the eyes see true. 心会说谎,头脑会愚弄我们,只有眼睛雪亮。
  Look with your eyes. Hear with your ears.   用你的眼睛看,用你的耳朵听,
  Taste with your mouth. Smell with your nose. 用你的嘴巴尝,用你的鼻子闻,
  Feel with your skin. Then comes the thinking, afterward, 用你的皮肤去感觉,最后才用脑袋去想,
  and in that way knowing the truth. 这样才会洞察真相。”
  Just so, said Arya, grinning. “就是这样。”艾莉亚嘻嘻笑道。
  Syrio Forel allowed himself a smile.  西利欧·佛瑞尔难得地露出微笑。
  "I am thinking that when we are reaching this Winterfell of yours,  “我在想,等我们抵达你家那个临冬城,
  it will be time to put this needle in your hand." 也差不多是该让你使用这把缝衣针的时候了。”
  Yes! Arya said eagerly. "Wait till I show Jon..." “太棒了!”艾莉亚迫不及待地说,“到时候我让琼恩看——”
  Behind her the great wooden doors of the Small Hall flew open with a resounding crash. Arya whirled. 轰的一声,身后的小厅大木门被人撞开,艾莉亚立刻旋身。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/427566.html