冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第913期:第四十三章 凯特琳(13)(在线收听) |
I've had three kings to guest in my life, and queens as well, do you think I require lessons from the likes of you, Ryger? 莱格,我这辈子招待过三个国王,王后就不用提了,你觉得我还用你教我‘待客之道’? Your mother was milking goats the first time I gave her my seed." 我第一次在你妈身上播种的时候,她还在牧羊咧。”
He dismissed the red-faced youth with a flick of his fingers and gestured to two of his other sons. 他弹弹指头,赶走那面红耳赤的年轻人,然后又向另外两个儿子打了个手势。
"Danwell, Whalen, help me to my chair." “丹威尔,惠伦,扶我到椅子坐下。”
They shifted Lord Walder from his litter and carried him to the high seat of the Freys, 他们把瓦德侯爵从担架上扶下来,搀他到佛雷家的高位坐下。
a tall chair of black oak whose back was carved in the shape of two towers linked by a bridge. 那是一张黑橡木椅子,椅背雕成以桥相连的双城式样。
His young wife crept up timidly and covered his legs with a blanket. 他年轻的妻子怯生生地走过来,为他的双脚盖上毛毯。
When he was settled, the old man beckoned Catelyn forward and planted a papery dry kiss on her hand. 老人坐定之后,招手示意凯特琳上前,在她手掌印下一个干如纸张的吻。
"There," he announced. "Now that I have observed the courtesies, my lady, perhaps my sons will do me the honor of shutting their mouths. “喏,”他宣布,“夫人,我已经行过礼了,或许我的儿子们可以赏个脸,给我闭上嘴巴。
Why are you here?" 请问你来此有何目的?”
"To ask you to open your gates, my lord," Catelyn replied politely. “大人,我们想请您打开城门。”凯特彬彬有礼地回答,
"My son and his lords bannermen are most anxious to cross the river and be on their way." “我儿子和他的封臣正急着渡河上路。”
"To Riverrun?" He sniggered. "Oh, no need to tell me, no need. “去奔流城?”他窃笑一声,“喏,用不着告诉我,用不着。
I'm not blind yet. The old man can still read a map." 我的眼睛还没瞎,老人家照样可以看地图。” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/427891.html |