冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第956期:第四十五章 丹妮莉丝(9)(在线收听

   Khal Drogo's face was still and hard, but his black eyes were curious as they went to Dany. 卓戈卡奥转向丹妮,脸上的表情凝重而坚毅,但那双黑眼睛里却流露出疑问。

  "Tell me the truth of this, moon of my life," he commanded in Dothraki. “我生命中的月亮,告诉我实话。”他用多斯拉克语下令。
  Dany told him what she had done, in his own tongue so the khal would understand her better, her words simple and direct. 丹妮用卡奥的母语,简练而直接地说出事情经过,好让他了解清楚。
  When she was done, Drogo was frowning. 说完之后,卓戈皱起眉头。
  "This is the way of war. These women are our slaves now, to do with as we please." “战争就是这样,眼下这些女人是我们的奴隶,随我们高兴摆布。”
  "It pleases me to hold them safe," Dany said, wondering if she had dared too much. “那我高兴让她们平安。”丹妮说,一边怀疑自己是否太过火了。
  "If your warriors would mount these women, let them take them gently and keep them for wives. “若你的战士要骑这些女人,请他们温柔地骑,并将她们收作妻子,
  Give them places in the khalasar and let them bear you sons." 让她们在卡拉萨中占有一席之地,为你们生儿育女。”
  Qotho was ever the cruelest of the bloodriders. 柯索向来是三名血盟卫中最残忍的一个,
  It was he who laughed. "Does the horse breed with the sheep?" 这时他冷笑道:“马会和羊交配吗?”
  Something in his tone reminded her of Viserys. 他语气中的某种元素令她想起韦赛里斯。
  Dany turned on him angrily. "The dragon feeds on horse and sheep alike." 于是丹妮转头怒道:“马和羊都是龙的食物。”
  Khal Drogo smiled. "See how fierce she grows!" he said. 卓戈卡奥露出微笑。“看她变得多凶猛!”他说,
  "It is my son inside her, the stallion who mounts the world, filling her with his fire. “这都是因为我的儿子,骑着世界的骏马,在她体内,让她充满火焰。
  Ride slowly, Qotho... if the mother does not burn you where you sit, the son will trample you into the mud.  柯索,你小心……就算母亲不把你烧死,儿子也会把你踩进地底。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/428062.html