冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1019期:第四十八章 丹妮莉丝(12)(在线收听

   Weasels will tear out her entrails and carrion crows feast upon her eyes. 让黄鼠狼扯出她的内脏,让乌鸦啄食她的眼睛,

  The flies off the river shall lay their eggs in her womb and drink pus from the ruins of her breasts... " 河边的苍蝇将在她的子宫里产卵,吸食她乳房溃烂的脓汁……”
  He dug iron-hard fingers into the soft, wobbly flesh under the godswife's arm and hauled her to her feet. 他伸出铁一般刚硬的手指,抠进女祭司臂膀松软的肌肉,一把将她拉起来。
  No, Dany said. "I will not have her harmed." “住手!”丹妮说,“我不许你伤害她。”
  Qotho's lips skinned back from his crooked brown teeth in a terrible mockery of a smile. 柯索的嘴皮自他弯曲的黄板牙往上一翻,露出恐怖的嘲笑,
  "No? You say me no? Better you should pray that we do not stake you out beside your maegi. “住手?你叫我住手?你最好祈祷我们不要把你钉在这个巫魔女旁边,
  You did this, as much as the other." 今天发生这种事,你要负一半责任。”
  Sir Jorah stepped between them, loosening his longsword in its scabbard. 乔拉爵士隔在他们之间,作势欲拔长剑。
  "Rein in your tongue, bloodrider. The princess is still your khaleesi. " “血盟卫,你讲话小心一点,公主殿下她仍然是你的卡丽熙。”
  Only while the blood-of-my-blood still lives, Qotho told the knight. "When he dies, she is nothing." “除非吾血之血还能活下去,”柯索对骑士说,“在他死后,她就什么也不是了。”
  Dany felt a tightness inside her. 丹妮只觉浑身一凛。
  "Before I was khaleesi, I was the blood of the dragon. Sir Jorah, summon my khas." “我不仅是卡丽熙,更是真龙传人。乔拉爵士,立刻召集我的卡斯部众。”
  No, said Qotho. "We will go. For now... Khaleesi." “哼,”柯索道,“我们走,先不跟你计较……卡丽熙。”
  Haggo followed him from the tent, scowling. 哈戈跟随他走出帐篷,双眉深锁。
  That one means you no good, Princess, Mormont said. “公主殿下,那人恐怕会对您不利。”莫尔蒙道,
  "The Dothraki say a man and his bloodriders share one life, and Qotho sees it ending. “按多斯拉克习俗,卡奥与他的血盟卫同生共死,柯索眼看自己寿命将近,才会这样放肆。
  A dead man is beyond fear." 死人是什么都不怕的。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/428253.html