冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1056期:第五十章 布兰(2)(在线收听

   I think that... unlikely, Maester Luwin said. "Bran, when a man fights, his arms and legs and thoughts must be as one." “我想这……恐怕不太可能。”鲁温师傅说,“布兰,打仗的时候,人必须手脚和思想完全一致才行。”

  Below in the yard, Sir Rodrik was yelling. "You fight like a goose. 下方的场子里,罗德利克爵士正在高喊:“你们打起来活像呆头鹅,
  He pecks you and you peck him harder. Parry! Block the blow. Goose fighting will not suffice. 他啄一下,你啄回去,要挡啊!把攻击挡下来!打架像鹅怎么成?
  If those were real swords, the first peck would take your arm off!" 这是真剑的话,啄一下你的手就没啦!”
  One of the other boys laughed, and the old knight rounded on him. 旁边一个男孩忍不住笑出声,老骑士立刻转身面对他。
  "You laugh. You. Now that is gall. You fight like a hedgehog... " “你觉得好笑?啊?你到底懂不懂礼貌?你瞧瞧你,打起来像刺猬……”
  There was a knight once who couldn't see, Bran said stubbornly, as Sir Rodrik went on below. "Old Nan told me about him. “从前有个骑士眼睛看不见,”布兰固执地说。罗德利克爵士在下面继续喝骂。“老奶妈跟我说,
  He had a long staff with blades at both ends and he could spin it in his hands and chop two men at once." 他有一根长长的棍子,两边都有尖刀,他可以拿在手中转,一次砍两个人。”
  Symeon Star-Eyes, Luwin said as he marked numbers in a book. “那是‘星眼’赛米恩,”鲁温边说边在簿子上做记号。
  "When he lost his eyes, he put star sapphires in the empty sockets, or so the singers claim. “失去双眼之后,他把星辰蓝宝石放进空空的眼窝,吟游诗人是这么唱的。
  Bran, that is only a story, like the tales of Florian the Fool. A fable from the Age of Heroes." 可布兰啊,那只是个故事,就像傻瓜佛罗理安的故事一样,都是从英雄纪元流传下来的寓言。”
  The maester tsked. "You must put these dreams aside, they will only break your heart." 老学士啧了一声。“你要学着抛开这些白日梦,它们只会伤你心的。”
  The mention of dreams reminded him. 说到了白日梦,倒是提醒了他。
  "I dreamed about the crow again last night. The one with three eyes. “我昨晚又梦见了那只乌鸦,就是生了三只眼睛的那只。
  He flew into my bedchamber and told me to come with him, so I did. 它飞进我的卧房,要我跟它一起走,我就随它去了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/428376.html