美国小学英语教材1:第4课 雨中趣事(在线收听) |
Fun in the Rain 雨中趣事 Down, down came the rain. 雨下啊下。
Patty and Joe were in the house. 帕蒂和乔待在屋里。
They wanted to play in the rain. 他们想到雨中玩耍。
"Please, Mother," they said. “求你了,妈妈”,他们说。
We want to go out in the rain. 我们想冒雨出去玩。
May we go to see Peter? 我们可以去找彼得玩吗?
Mother said, "Yes, you may go. 妈妈说,“嗯,你们可以去”。
So they put on their rain coats and rain hats and rain shoes. 于是,他们穿上雨衣、雨鞋,戴上雨帽。
Then they went out in the rain. 然后就冒着雨出去了。
Splash, splash went Joe and Patty down the street. 乔和帕蒂踩着雨水,啪嗒、啪嗒地走在大街上。
"Look, Patty," said Joe. “看,帕蒂”,乔说。
"I am a duck. Quack, quack! “我是只小鸭子。嘎,嘎!”
Patty laughed and said, "Yes, yes, we are ducks. Quack, quack! 帕蒂笑着说:“是的,是的,我们是鸭子。嘎,嘎!”
So they went along the street with a quack, quack, quack and a splash, splash, splash. 就这样,他们嘎、嘎、嘎地叫,啪嗒、啪嗒、啪嗒地走在大街上。
Peter saw them coming and opened the front door. 彼得看到他们走来就打开了前门。
"Hello, Joe and Patty, “he said. Are you wet? “乔和帕蒂,你们好,”他说。你们有没有被雨淋湿?
"No, "said Joe. "We are not wet. We have rain coats and rain hats and rain shoes. “没有”,乔说,“我们没被雨淋湿”。我们有雨衣、雨帽和雨鞋。
It was fun to be out in the rain. 下雨天出来真好玩。
Peter said, "Come in, come in. 彼得说,“快进来、快进来。
You are just in time. 你们来得可真巧。
Mother and I are making cookies. You may help us. 我和妈妈正在做饼干。你们来帮把手吧。
They made funny brown cookies. 他们做了有趣的棕色饼干。
Some looked like pigs. 有的看起来像小猪。
Some looked like rabbits. 有的看起来像小兔。
Some looked like chickens. 有的看起来像小鸡。
Then every one ate cookies. 然后每个人都吃了饼干。
How good the cookies were! 饼干可好吃了!
This is a fine party, said Patty. 这次派对真不错,帕蒂说。
"I am glad we came. “很高兴我们来了。
Soon Joe said, "Now we must go. 过了一会儿乔说,“现在我们该走了”。
Thank you for a good time, Peter. 彼得,谢谢你让我们度过了一段美好时光。
We have had fun at your house. 我们在你家玩得很开心。
Now we will have fun in the rain. 现在我们要到雨中玩耍了。
Patty and Joe said good-by. 帕蒂和乔道了别。
They put on their rain coats and rain hats and rain shoes. 他们穿上雨衣、雨鞋,戴上雨帽。
Then they opened the door. 然后他们打开了门。
And, oh, how they laughed! The sun was shining! 噢,他们笑得真欢呀!外面的阳光真灿烂! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgxxyyjc/d1c/429709.html |