美国小学英语教材1:第32课 白色的复活节兔子(在线收听) |
The White Easter Rabbit 白色的复活节兔子 Once there was a white bunny who wanted to be an Easter Rabbit. 从前,有一只白色的小兔子,他想成为一只复活节兔子。
"How can I be an Easter Rabbit?" he said. "I do not know how. 我怎样才能成为一只复活节兔呢?他说。“我不知道该怎样做。
Oh, dear! What shall I do? 哦,天哪!我该做些什么好呢?
I wish some one would tell me how to be an Easter Rabbit." And he started to cry. 真希望有人能告诉我怎样才能成为一只复活节兔子。”接着他哭了起来。
Soon a little gray mouse came by, saying, "Squeak, squeak, squeak." 不一会儿,有只小灰鼠经过这里,他一边走一边说着,“吱吱、吱吱、吱吱”。
White Bunny called to the mouse, "An Easter Rabbit I want to be. Oh, please, Gray Mouse, Will you help me?" 小白兔朝小灰鼠喊到,“我想成为一只复活节兔子。哦,拜托了,灰鼠,你能帮帮我吗”?
But the mouse ran along, saying, "I am busy going 'Squeak, squeak.' I have no time to help you today." 但是老鼠一边跑一边说,“我着急赶路呢,‘吱吱、吱吱’。今天我可没空帮你”。
After the mouse had gone, a bee flew by, saying, "Buzz, buzz, buzz!" 老鼠走后,一只蜜蜂飞过这里,他一边飞一边说着,“嗡嗡,嗡嗡,嗡嗡”!
The white bunny called to him, "An Easter Rabbit I want to be. Please, oh, please, Will you help me?" 小白兔冲他喊到,“我想成为一只复活节兔子。哦,拜托,拜托,你能帮帮我吗”?
But the little bee flew off, and the bunny heard him say, "I have so many things to do I have no time to stop for you." 但是小蜜蜂飞走了,小兔听到他说,“我有好多事情要做,我没有空停下来帮你”。
"Oh, dear!" said Little Bunny, and he started to cry again. “哦,天那”!小兔说,接着,他又哭了起来。
Then Bunny heard a strange noise. 然后,小兔听到了一个奇怪的声音。
A bird was saying, "Tweet, tweet." 一只鸟说,“唧啾,唧啾”。
"That is Mother Bird," he thought. "She always sits on her nest. “那是鸟妈妈”,他想。“她总是坐在她的巢里。
She is not very busy. Maybe she will have time to help me." 她不是特别忙,或许她有空帮我。”
So he went up to Mother Bird, saying, "An Easter Rabbit I want to be. Please, oh, please, Will you help me?" 于是他走到鸟妈妈近前说,“我想成为一只复活节兔子,哦,拜托,拜托,你能帮帮我吗”?
Mother Bird said, "Yes, Bunny, I will help you if you will not cry." 鸟妈妈说,“好的,小兔子,如果你不哭的话我就帮你”。
White Bunny said, "I will not cry any more. Please tell me how to be an Easter Rabbit." 小白兔说,“我再也不哭了,请告诉我怎样成为一只复活节兔子吧”。
"All right," said Mother Bird. "If you want to be an Easter Rabbit, you must do just what I tell you. “好的”,鸟妈妈说。如果你想成为一只复活节兔子的话,你必须按照我告诉你的去做。
First, you must find an oak tree and dance around it three times. 首先,你必须找到一棵橡树,并绕着它跳三圈舞。
After that, you must sit up and make your nose go sniff, sniff, sniff. 跳完后,你必须坐直身子,用你的鼻子去闻啊闻,闻啊闻。
Then you must put one ear up and the other ear down. 还有,你必须把你的一只耳朵竖起来,另一只耳朵垂下。
Next, you must shut your eyes and sing this song, One, two, three! One, two, three! Easter Fairy, come to me! Then you will see something." 最后,你必须闭上你的眼睛,吟诵这首口诀,一、二、三!一、二、三!复活节仙子,来到我身边!接下来你就会看见某样东西了。
Little Rabbit tried to do his best. 小兔尽他最大的努力去做了。
First he found an oak tree and began to dance around it. 首先,他找到了一棵橡树,接着开始绕着它跳舞。
Then he sat up, and his nose went sniff, sniff, sniff. Up went one ear, and down went the other ear. 然后,他坐直了身子,用鼻子去闻啊闻、闻啊闻。他将一只耳朵竖了起来,另一只耳朵垂了下去。
Then he shut his eyes and sang, "One, two, three! One, two, three! Easter Fairy, come to me!" 最后他闭上眼睛吟诵道,“一、二、三!一、二、三!复活节仙子,来到我身边”!
Then Bunny opened his eyes and saw a beautiful fairy. 然后兔子睁开了眼睛,看到了一位美丽的仙子。
"What do you wish?" asked the fairy. “你想要什么”?仙子问道。
White Bunny said, "I want to be an Easter Rabbit. Will you help me?" 小白兔说,“我想成为一只复活节兔子,你能帮我吗”?
"Yes, I will be glad to help you," said the fairy. “是的,我很乐意帮助你”,仙子说。
"You are a good little bunny. You have tried and tried your best to do what Mother Bird told you. “你是一只很乖的小兔子。你已经尽了你最大的努力按照鸟妈妈告诉你的去做了。
You have done it all just right. If you will not cry any more, you shall be an Easter Rabbit." 你全都做到了。如果你不再哭的话,就会成为一只复活节兔子。”
Then she gave him a green hat, a blue coat, and pretty red shoes. 接着,她给他一顶绿帽子,一件蓝外套和一双漂亮的红鞋。
White Rabbit looked very, very nice in his new hat and coat and shoes. 小白兔戴上新帽,穿上新外套和新鞋,看起来好美、好美。
Then the fairy gave him a basket of beautiful Easter eggs. 然后,仙子给了他一篮子美丽的复活节鸡蛋。
"The children always look for eggs on Easter morning," she said. “孩子们总是要在复活节的早晨去找鸡蛋”,她说。
"You must hide the eggs for them. That is the way for you to be an Easter Rabbit." “你必须为他们藏好鸡蛋。这样,你就会成为一只复活节兔子”。
Away ran the happy bunny as fast as his little legs could carry him. 快乐的小兔使出浑身的劲,飞快跑远了。
At last he was an Easter Rabbit. 最后,他成为了一只复活节兔子。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgxxyyjc/d1c/429741.html |