冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1136期:第五十四章 琼恩(13)(在线收听

   You said the words, Pyp reminded him. "Now my watch begins, you said it. It shall not end until my death." “你发过誓了。”派普提醒他,“我从今开始守望,至死方休,你是不是这么说的?”

  I shall live and die at my post, Grenn added, nodding. “我将尽忠职守,生死于斯。”葛兰点头附和。
  You don't have to tell me the words, I know them as well as you do. “用不着你们告诉我,我跟你们背得一样熟。”
  He was angry now. Why couldn't they let him go in peace? They were only making it harder. 这下他真的生气了。他们为何不能干脆一点,放他走呢?这样子大家都不好过。
  I am the sword in the darkness, Halder intoned. “我是黑暗中的利剑。”霍德诵道。
  The watcher on the walls, piped Toad. “长城上的守卫。”癞蛤蟆跟着念。
  Jon cursed them all to their faces. They took no notice. 琼恩开始一个一个咒骂他们,但他们置之不理。
  Pyp spurred his horse closer, reciting, "I am the fire that burns against the cold, 派普催马上前,继续背诵:“抵御寒冷的烈焰,
  the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men." 破晓时分的光线,唤醒眠者的号角,守护王国的坚盾。”
  Stay back, Jon warned him, brandishing his sword. "I mean it, Pyp." “别过来,”琼恩挥剑警告他,“派普,我是说真的。”
  They weren't even wearing armor, he could cut them to pieces if he had to. 他们连护甲都没穿,假如真的动手,他可以把他们统统砍成碎片。
  Matthar had circled behind him. He joined the chorus. 梅沙绕到他身后,加入了念诵:
  "I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch." “我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人。”
  Jon kicked his mare, spinning her in a circle. 琼恩双脚一踢,调转马头。
  The boys were all around him now, closing from every side. 然而男孩们已将他彻底包围,步步逼近。
  For this night...  Halder trotted in from the left. “今夜如此……”霍德堵住了左边的缺口。
  ... and all the nights to come, finished Pyp. He reached over for Jon's reins. “……夜夜皆然。”派普说完最后一句,伸手抓住琼恩的缰绳。
  "So here are your choices. Kill me, or come back with me." “你有两个选择:要么杀了我,要么跟我回去。”
  Jon lifted his sword... and lowered it, helpless. "Damn you," he said. "Damn you all." 琼恩举起长剑……最后还是无助地放了下来。“去你的,”他说,“你们通通该死。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/430975.html