冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1140期:第五十四章 琼恩(17)(在线收听) |
If truth be told, we expected you to do just as you did. “说真的,你的行为不出我们所料。” Mormont tried a plum, spit out the pit. 莫尔蒙咬了口李子,吐出果核。
"I ordered a watch kept over you. You were seen leaving. “我专派了一个人看守你,知道你何时离开。
If your brothers had not fetched you back, you would have been taken along the way, and not by friends. 即便你的弟兄们没把你追回来,你也会在途中被逮住。到时候,抓你的可就不是朋友了。
Unless you have a horse with wings like a raven. Do you?" 哼,除非你的马像乌鸦,生了翅膀。你有这样的马吗?”
No. Jon felt like a fool. “没有。”琼恩觉得自己像傻瓜。
Pity, we could use a horse like that. “真可惜。我们倒急需那样的马。”
Jon stood tall. He told himself that he would die well; that much he could do, at the least. 琼恩挺直身子。他已经对自己说过,要死得有尊严,至少,他能做到这点。
"I know the penalty for desertion, my lord. I'm not afraid to die." “大人,我知道逃营的惩罚。我不怕死。”
Die! the raven cried. “死!”乌鸦叫道。
Nor live, I hope, Mormont said, cutting his ham with a dagger and feeding a bite to the bird. “我希望你也别怕继续活下去。”莫尔蒙边说边用匕首切开火腿,还拿一小块喂乌鸦。
"You have not deserted, yet. Here you stand. “你不算逃兵——因为你没走成。眼下你不就好端端站在这里?
If we beheaded every boy who rode to Mole's Town in the night, only ghosts would guard the Wall. 要是我把每个半夜溜到鼹鼠村的孩子都抓来砍头,那防守长城的就只剩鬼魂了。
Yet maybe you mean to flee again on the morrow, or a fortnight from now. 不过呢,或许你打算明天再跑,或许再隔两个星期。
Is that it? Is that your hope, boy?" 是不是?小子,你有没有这样想?”
Jon kept silent. 琼恩默不作声。
I thought so. Mormont peeled the shell off a boiled egg. “我就知道。”莫尔蒙剥开白煮蛋的壳,
"Your father is dead, lad. Do you think you can bring him back?" “小子,你父亲死了,你有办法让他起死回生吗?”
No, he answered, sullen. Good, Mormont said. “没有。”他闷闷不乐地回答。“那敢情好。”莫尔蒙道,
"We've seen the dead come back, you and me, and it's not something I care to see again." “你我都见识过死人复活是什么样,我可不想再碰上那种事。” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/431680.html |