美国语文第五册 第182期:威廉-泰尔(7)(在线收听

   You see, as he doth prompt, the other acts. 你看,他快快地说,让孩子快快地记。

  So well he bears it, he doth vanquish me. My boy! my boy!  孩子,你都记下来了,太棒了,太让我感动了,孩子!我的孩子!
  Oh, for the hills, the hills, To see him bound along their tops again, With liberty. 哦,希望能再看到你自由自在地在山间奔跑玩耍。
  Sarnem says: Was there not an the father in that look? 萨勒姆说,他难道一点不认父亲?
  Gesler says: Yet it is 'gainst nature. 盖斯勒说,不错,那有违天性。
  Not if he believes To own the son would be to make him share The father's death. 他不会认他的儿子,他才不会让孩子和自己一起去送死。
  I did not think of that! This well The boy is not thy son. 我根本不这么想!好哇,哪怕这孩子不是你儿子,
  I've destined him To die along with thee. 可我让他和你一起去死。
  Tell says: To die? For what? 泰尔说,和我一起死,为什么?
  For having braved my power, as thou hast. Lead them forth. 因为你所作所为冒犯了我的威严,把他们带走!
  He's but a child. Away with them! 他不过是个孩子。把他们带走!
  Perhaps an only child. No matter. 这么小的孩子。不要再说了。
  He may have a mother. 他或许还有母亲。
  So the viper hath; And yet, who spares it for the mother's sake? 你心这么狠,还有谁为那母亲饶恕这孩子?
  I talk to stone! I talk to it as though 'T were flesh; and know 't is none. 你们真是铁石心肠!丧尽天良!没有用,
  I'll talk to it No more. Come, my boy; I taught thee how to live, I'll show thee how to die. 什么也别再说了。过来,我的孩子!我教你怎样活着,也让你知道怎样去死。
  He is thy child? 他真是你的孩子?
  He is my child. 他是我的儿子。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgybyw/d5c/431902.html