美国语文第五册 第310期:哈姆雷特(4)(在线收听

   And fix'd his eyes upon you? Most constantly. 它盯着你看吗?几乎一直盯着。

  I would I had been there. 如果我当时在场,那该多好。
  It would have much amazed you. 您会惊悚万分的。
  Very like, very like. Stay'd it long? 确实,差不多如此。那魂灵盘桓多久?
  While one with moderate haste might tell a hundred. 估计从一数到一百,大体的平均速度吧。
  Marcellus and Bernardo say: Longer, longer. 马塞勒斯和勃那多说:还要再长点,再长点。
  Horatio says: Not when I saw't. 霍瑞修说:我看见的时候,应该这样。
  Hamlet says: His beard was grizzled,—no? 哈姆雷特说:那魂灵胡须花白还是黑色?
  It was, as I have seen it in his life, A sable silver'd. 我当时所见,与国王生前一样,黑色胡须中夹杂少许白色。
  I will watch to-night; Perchance 't will walk again. I warrant it will. 我今晚也去守夜,或许那魂灵还会再来。我相信,它会出来的。
  If it assume my noble father's person, I'll speak to it, though hell itself should gape And bid me hold my peace. 倘若那魂灵以我尊贵的父王形象出现,我要与它说话,哪怕地狱裂开,撒旦令我噤言。
  I pray you all, If you have hitherto conceal'd this sight, Let it be tenable in your silence still; 如果你们尚未将你们所见告知他人,不妨依然保持缄默,我会感念你们。
  And whatsoever else shall hap to-night, Give it an understanding, but no tongue: 无论今晚情况如何,谨记在心,万不可逞口舌之强,
  I will requite your loves. So, fare you well: Upon the platform, 'twixt eleven and twelve, I'll visit you. 你们的忠诚会有回报。好了,再见。今晚十一点到十二点之间,我会登临平台一查究竟。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgybyw/d5c/432318.html