英语听书《白鲸记》第659期(在线收听

   Aye, aye, steward, cried Stubb, "we'll teach you to drug it harpooneer; 是呀,是呀,茶房,斯塔布嚷道,"我们得教教你该怎样给标枪手药吃?

  none of your apothecary's medicine here; you want to poison us, do ye? 这里用不到你这药剂师的药;你想毒死我们吗?
  You have got out insurances on our lives and want to give way with their oars, and pocket the proceeds, do ye?" 你是不是已经都给我们保了寿险,想把我们全谋杀了,独吞赔款么?"
  It was not me, cried Dough-Boy, "it was Aunt Charity that brought the ginger on board; 这可不是我要这么做的,汤团叫了起来,"把姜带上船来的是慈善姑母;
  and bade me never give the harpooneers any spirits, but only this ginger-jub—so she called it." 她吩咐我千万别让鱼叉手喝酒,只能给喝这姜汤——她管它这么叫法。"
  Ginger-jub! you gingerly rascal! 姜汤,姜你这个流氓!
  take that! and run along with ye to the lockers, and get something better. 拿走,赶快奔到柜子那边去,拿些好点儿的东西来。
  I hope I do no wrong, Mr. Starbuck. 我想我并没有做错,斯达巴克先生。
  It is the captain's orders—grog for the harpooneer on a whale. 这是船长的命令——让站在鲸身上的鱼叉手喝淡酒。
  Enough, replied Starbuck, "only don't hit him again, but-" 好啦,好啦,斯达巴克回答道,"别再打击他,不过——"
  Oh, I never hurt when I hit, except when I hit a whale or something of that sort; and this fellow's a weazel. 啊,我打击他,可决不伤害他,除非打击一条鲸或者类似这样的事情,这家伙真卑鄙。
  What were you about saying, sir? 你刚才想说些什么,先生?
  Only this: go down with him, and get what thou wantest thyself. 我只想说:跟他一起到舱里去,要什么,你自己尽管拿什么。
  When Stubb reappeared, he came with a dark flask in one hand, and a sort of tea-caddy in the other. 斯塔布再出现的时候,一只手拿着一只黑瓶子,另一只手拿着一只茶叶罐子。
  The first contained strong spirits, and was handed to Queequeg; 第一只瓶子装的是烈酒,他交给魁魁格;
  the second was Aunt Charity's gift, and that was freely given to the waves. 第二只罐子是慈善姑母的礼物,他给随手抛到海里去了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/bjj/434808.html