莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第14篇(在线收听

   Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck, 我不是从星辰得出我的结论,

  And yet methinks I have astronomy; 可我似乎对占星也不学而精,
  But not to tell of good or evil luck, 但我不想要去预知吉凶祸福,
  Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality; 也不要去卜瘟疫,测气候,占年成。
  Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell, 我不能为分分秒秒算出命运,
  Pointing to each his thunder, rain, and wind, 说每一刻有什么雷、雨和风云。
  Or say with princes if it shall go well 我也不能凭上苍暗授的什么天机,
  By oft predict that I in heaven find. 披露帝王将相是走红还是背运。
  But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive, 我只是从你的双眼这一对恒星
  And, constant stars, in them I read such art As truth and beauty shall together thrive If from thyself to store thou wouldst convert: 破谜解惑推导出下述学问:假如你回心转意哺育儿孙,真和美就永远繁荣共存。
  Or else of thee this I prognosticate, 要不然我就会这样给你算命:
  Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date. 你的死期也就是真与美的墓门。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435224.html