莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第44篇(在线收听

   If the dull substance of my flesh were thought, 假如我这笨重的肉体如轻灵的思想,

  Injurious distance should not stop my way; 那么山重水复也挡不住我振翅高翔,
  For then despite of space I would be brought, 我将视天涯海角如咫尺之隔,
  From limits far remote where thou dost stay. 不远鸿途万里,孤飞到你身旁。
  No matter then although my foot did stand 此刻我的双足所立的处所
  Upon the farthest earth removed from thee; 虽与你远隔千山又有何妨,
  For nimble thought can jump both sea and land As soon as think the place where he would be. 只要一想到你栖身的地方,这电疾般的思想便会穿洲过洋。
  But ah! thought kills me that I am not thought, 然而可叹我并非是空灵的思绪
  To leap large lengths of miles when thou art gone, 能腾跃追逮你的行踪跨岭飞江,
  But that so much of earth and water wrought 我只是泥土和水铸成的凡胎肉体,
  I must attend time's leisure with my moan, 惟有用浩叹侍奉蹉跎的时光。
  Receiving nought by elements so slow 唉,无论土和水于我都毫无补益,
  But heavy tears, badges of either's woe. 它们只标志着哀愁令我泪飞如雨。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435322.html