莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第91篇(在线收听) |
Some glory in their birth, some in their skill, 有人因门第而贵,有人因才智而彰; Some in their wealth, some in their bodies' force, 有人夸富比大海,有人诩力大无双;
Some in their garments, though new-fangled ill, 或忘形于华服,不自省其丑陋式样;
Some in their hawks and hounds, some in their horse; 或溺志于鹰犬,觉马背上乐也泱決。
And every humour hath his adjunct pleasure, 人生各有其癖便自然各有其乐,
Wherein it finds a joy above the rest: 人人都认为己之所乐为万乐之王。
But these particulars are not my measure; 可所有这一类快乐都非我的理想,
All these I better in one general best. 我将这一切快乐全都汇为一汪!
Thy love is better than high birth to me, 你的爱对于我远胜过高门大第,
Richer than wealth, prouder than garments' cost, 胜过万贯金银,胜过华服奇装,
Of more delight than hawks or horses be; 比起鹰犬、比起马更令我心醉,
And having thee, of all men's pride I boast: 只要有了你,我便是王中王。
Wretched in this alone, that thou mayst take All this away and me most wretched make. 怕只怕生变故,你一旦出走,则万事皆休,天下皆乐我独愁。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435369.html |