莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第102篇(在线收听

   My love is strengthen'd, though more weak in seeming; 我的爱骨子里已加强,外表上显得弱,

  I love not less, though less the show appear: 我脸上虽显淡漠,心里却热恋如火。
  That love is merchandized whose rich esteeming The owner's tongue doth publish every where. 爱既然不是商品,爱者的舌头就无需四处将其价值传播。
  Our love was new and then but in the spring 想起我们的初恋,那时正值阳春,
  When I was wont to greet it with my lays, As Philomel in summer's front doth sing And stops her pipe in growth of riper days: 我总是唱着歌儿去迎接爱的来临,有如夜莺婉转鸣嘀于初夏,要到夏末之时才停止歌吟。
  Not that the summer is less pleasant now 不是说此刻的夏季不如当年惬意,
  Than when her mournful hymns did hush the night, 那时,他那哀伤之调曾使万籁无声。
  But that wild music burthens every bough 我是说而今百鸟狂噪孤枝欲坠,
  And sweets grown common lose their dear delight. 曲儿太多太俗,必失宠于心庭。
  Therefore like her I sometime hold my tongue, 因此,我学夜莺,偶尔也紧闭双唇,
  Because I would not dull you with my song. 以免我用过多的曲儿使你烦心。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435384.html