莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第139篇(在线收听

   O, call not me to justify the wrong That thy unkindness lays upon my heart; 你曾残忍地伤害过我的寸心,那么别指望我谅解你的暴行,

  Wound me not with thine eye but with thy tongue; 请用舌头伤我,可别用你的眼晴,
  Use power with power and slay me not by art. 剐杀随你,要公开,别使小聪明。
  Tell me thou lovest elsewhere, but in my sight, 呵,心肝,你不妨直说你芳心已改,
  Dear heart, forbear to glance thine eye aside: 万不要当我面与别人眉目传情。
  What need'st thou wound with cunning when thy might Is more than my o'er-press'd defense can bide? 要伤我你毋需巧取,我势单力薄,怎挡得住你心藏百万雄兵?
  Let me excuse thee: ah! my love well knows Her pretty looks have been mine enemies, 让我来为你辩护吧,唉我的爱知晓她那流盼的目光是我的敌人,
  And therefore from my face she turns my foes, 于是她别转脸蛋将敌阵他引,
  That they elsewhere might dart their injuries: 好使别处遭受兵灾的摧凌。
  Yet do not so; but since I am near slain, 可是别,别这样,反正我已行将就木,
  Kill me outright with looks and rid my pain. 你就用目光杀我吧,帮我把苦痛除根。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435546.html