冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1168期:第五十六章 丹妮莉丝(3)(在线收听) |
My... queen, Sir Jorah said, going to one knee. “是……女王陛下。”乔拉爵士说着单膝跪下。 "My sword that was his is yours, Dacnerys. And my heart as well, that never belonged to your brother. “丹妮莉丝,我的剑是您的,我的心也是您的——而在过去,我这颗心却不曾属于您哥哥。
I am only a knight, and I have nothing to offer you but exile, but I beg you, hear me. 我仅是一介骑士,遭遇放逐,身无长物,但我求求您,听我说。
Let Khal Drogo go. You shall not be alone. 让卓戈卡奥去罢,你绝不会孤身一人。
I promise you, no man shall take you to Vaes Dothrak unless you wish to go. You need not join the dosh khaleen. 我向你保证,除非你自愿,否则谁都别想带你回维斯·多斯拉克,你无须加入多希卡林。
Come east with me. Yi Ti, Qarth, the Jade Sea, Asshai by the Shadow. 跟我走吧,我们去东方,去夷地、魁尔斯、玉海和阴影之地旁的亚夏,
We will see all the wonders yet unseen, and drink what wines the gods see fit to serve us. 我们将会看到前所未见的奇观,啜饮天上诸神赐予我们的玉露琼浆。
Please, Khaleesi. I know what you intend. Do not. Do not." 我求求您,卡丽熙,我知道您的打算,但请您千万别这么做,千万不要啊。”
I must, Dany told him. She touched his face, fondly, sadly. "You do not understand." “我必须这么做,”丹妮一边说,一边伸出手,爱怜而哀伤地轻抚他的脸颊,“你不了解。”
I understand that you loved him, Sir Jorah said in a voice thick with despair. “不,我了解您深爱着他,”乔拉爵士的声音里充满绝望。
"I loved my lady wife once, yet I did not die with her. “过去,我也深爱着我的妻子,但我并不曾与她生死相随。
You are my queen, my sword is yours, but do not ask me to stand aside as you climb on Drogo's pyre. I will not watch you burn." 您是我的女王,我的剑是您的,但你若要爬上卓戈的火葬台,休想叫我袖手旁观,我绝不能眼睁睁地看着你被火焚烧。”
Is that what you fear? Dany kissed him lightly on his broad forehead. “你怕的就是这个?”丹妮轻轻地吻了他宽阔的额头。
"I am not such a child as that, sweet ser." “好爵士,我没有孩子气到那种地步啊。” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/435703.html |