天真与经验之歌:第1篇 天真之歌序诗(在线收听

   Introduction 天真之歌序诗

  Piping down the valleys wild, 我吹着枚笛从荒谷走下来
  Piping songs of pleasant glee, 吹着愉快欢欣的歌,
  On a cloud I saw a child, 我看见云端上有一个小孩。
  And he laughing said to me: 他乐呵呵地对我说。
  'Pipe a song about a Lamb!' 吹一支小羔羊的歌吧:
  So I piped with merry cheer. 我便吹得如痴如醉,
  'Piper, pipe that song again.' 吹笛人再吹一遍吧——
  So I piped: he wept to hear. 我就吹了,他听着却掉了泪。
  'Drop thy pipe, thy happy pipe; 放下你的风笛,你美好的风笛
  Sing thy songs of happy cheer!' 唱一些欢乐的曲调,
  So I sung the same again, 我就又把它重新唱起,
  While he wept with joy to hear. 他听着、高兴得眼泪直掉。
  'Piper, sit thee down and write 吹笛人你坐下来写点吧,
  In a book, that all may read.' 写成一本书让大伙都读到——
  So he vanished from my sight; 他说完就消失在我眼前,
  And I plucked a hollow reed, 我就摘了一根空心的芦苇草。
  And I made a rural pen, 我做成一枝乡土味的笔,
  And I stained the water clear, 我把它往清清的水里一蘸,
  And I wrote my happy songs 我写下我快乐的歌曲,
  Every child may joy to hear. 孩子们个个都听得喜欢。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tzyjyzg/436239.html