天真与经验之歌:第26篇 扫烟囱的孩子(在线收听) |
The Chimney-sweeper 扫烟囱的孩子 A little black thing among the snow, 雪地里有一个黑黑的小东西:
Crying! 'weep! weep!' in notes of woe! 叫喊着扫呀,扫呀,哭哭啼啼!
'Where are thy father and mother? Say!' 喂!你的爸爸妈妈都哪儿去了?
'They are both gone up to the church to pray. 他们都到礼拜堂去做祷告。
'Because I was happy upon the heath, 因为我在荒原上本来很欢畅,
And smiled among the winter's snow, 而且在冬天的大雪里微笑:
They clothed me in the clothes of death, 他们给我穿上了丧服似的衣裳。
And taught me to sing the notes of woe. 又教我唱起这悲伤的曲调。
'And because I am happy and dance and sing, 因为我快活,又跳又唱,
They think they have done me no injury, 他们就以为对我毫无损伤:
And are gone to praise God and His priest and king, 就去赞美上帝与他的牧师和国王,
Who made up a heaven of our misery.' 这一伙把我们的苦难硬说是天堂。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tzyjyzg/436268.html |